2014/15 Lineup????

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
Neal has played both RW and LW it was all according to which player was hurt which side he played on. He bounced arround with Malkin Crosby and Dupis injuries.

Hankerchief*

Figure Beck cracks the lineup next year. He's an RFA and I doubt the Preds risk the chances of putting him on waivers for the purpose of sending him to the minors. He would get claimed pretty fast.

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
I have no friggin idea how to make a line up from this floats dam I might just make a deck of cards shuffle them and deal

roseyc

Mar 23, 2010
Wilson and Smith and Bourque and Forsberg and Jarnock are what Lavy was hired to do is bring out what these guys have or have not and if that fails then first 3 (Wilson and Smith and Bourque will be gone the other two will stay unless packaged but on the other hand Fisher and Cullen and Goose and Nystrom contracts will be done. Then what will happen it all depends on this year We have a good defense and a great goalie ( when healthy) that will keep us battling for the 8th spot Wilson and Smith and the rest of the offense will determine if we can compete with the upper tier teams

LOUISVILLE ICE CARDS

Washed up College Hockey Player OSU18 Uofl 2021
May 7, 2013
Louisville Kentucky
Smith-xxxx-Neal
Bourque-Fisher-Wilson
Cullen/Forsberg-Jokinen-Stalberg
Nystrom-Gaustad-Jarnkrok
Clune

Josi-Weber
xxxx-Jones
Ekholm-Ellis
Bartley

We still need a LHD to play with Jones (Vulchankov wink wink) and we are still in the market for that #1 Centerman. Roy is still out there and apparently we are still in the market for Lecavalier. Yes is was said Wilson will take the ranes at center but I don't see Lavi doing that unless we don't get Roy or Lecavalier. In my opinion we have no other option besides those two. Thornton talks to us are over and we wont overpay for one. a deal involving Wilson, Ekholm/Ellis and a prospect(Aberg ideally) and a 2nd rounder would be all im willing to trade.

dougie1107

Jul 6, 2012
Memphis
If Lavy is smart, he will put Jones on the third pairing and give him PP time. Trotz tried to rush him and it failed. The same theory is working pretty well for Ellis. Shelter him for a year and it will ease the development process.

GeauxPreds

Jul 5, 2013
I have a feeling much like the end of last season our second and third pairings will be a 2a/2b situation where they get close to equal playing time.

dougie1107

Jul 6, 2012
Memphis
Their playing time was not close really. Ellis and Ekholm were getting at least 2-3 more minutes a game than the guys on the third pairing. Except for the last three games where we were already eliminated.

Privy

#ShutUpStu
Nov 25, 2011
Smith-xxxx-Neal

I see Smith slotting in on the 2nd line. Neal and Smith both have amazing shots, Neal's being better. With the forwards we currently have, Smith would be more dangerous on the 2nd line.

glenngineer

Jan 27, 2010
Franklin, TN
Wilson will center Neal.
Jarnkrok will center Smith.
Fisher will center Cullen.

Who plays wing for these 3 lines is anyone's guess. Stalberg is probably one. Forsberg will probably be given the chance. Jokinen would be my guess as a winger as well. Bourque may fit into the equation as well.

Goose will center Nystrom and Clune as far as I can tell.

Beck, Aberg and Sissons may be in the mix as well.

If we add a center someone is gone from above, obviously.

Defense will be:

Weber/Josi
Jones/Ekholm
Ellis/Bartley

That's my take anyway.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Until Poile says the preds are done it is hard to know what the lineups will be. We have a new coach so who knows how he is going to mix and match linemates.

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
Coach Trotz, is that you masquerading on our board? :yo:

if you ever saw me in RL you'd be laughing as hard as I am now.

#Bald #Goatee #noneck #Aboutaswideastall

Yeah I was think as coming to a Preds game once in my suit claiming to be Trotz's illegitimate child. :laugh:

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
I am willing to have Forsberg play the entire season in Milwaukee!:naughty:

From the looks of it you will get your wish (unless he's a call up for an injury or he's traded). There is just no room for him on the roster.

glenngineer

Jan 27, 2010
Franklin, TN
From the looks of it you will get your wish (unless he's a call up for an injury or he's traded). There is just no room for him on the roster.

No room on the roster? Who's our top 6? Jarnkrok, Neal, Smith and Wilson? Maybe? There are two spots open on the top 6 as far as I can tell and until we either acquire someone else, those two spots are for the taking.

Remember, Lavi is a guy who likes young kids and has a knack of developing them. While it may seem like Forsberg may need time in Milwaukee, he may just need a coach that knows how to get the most out of him. If he earns the spot in camp, he's in the top 6.

The best part of having a new coach, there are no pre-concieved notions of who can do what. It's an open slate and these guys all have to earn their time and spots on the roster.

1stLineCottonCandy

Apr 7, 2013
Chattanooga
No room on the roster? Who's our top 6? Jarnkrok, Neal, Smith and Wilson? Maybe? There are two spots open on the top 6 as far as I can tell and until we either acquire someone else, those two spots are for the taking.

Remember, Lavi is a guy who likes young kids and has a knack of developing them. While it may seem like Forsberg may need time in Milwaukee, he may just need a coach that knows how to get the most out of him. If he earns the spot in camp, he's in the top 6.

The best part of having a new coach, there are no pre-concieved notions of who can do what. It's an open slate and these guys all have to earn their time and spots on the roster.

But what about the veteran status you have to incorporation the veteran status :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad