League News: 2014-15 Around the League III

Status
Not open for further replies.

EroCaps

Aug 24, 2003
Virginia
Let's hope now that the Sabres locked up McEichel they'll finish the Pens tomorrow.

And light Halak up like a mother****ing Chrismas tree pls.

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Penguin misery is a sweet, sweet nectar

No doubt.

tumblr_lxge53CEUb1r3gup8o1_400.gif

KevinM

Feb 7, 2012
D.C.
Islanders should be a good series for us, I'm excited for the playoffs to start!

I'm kinda bummed the caps play the same time as the sens tomorrow, was hoping to catch both games.

billcook

Apr 17, 2012
Excited for this series, but also kind of bummed as Capitals are a team I usually root for in playoffs after the Isles. I hope it's a good series and whoever wins I hope they destroy the Rangers.
Agree. May the best team win!

Now I would like Boston or at least Ottawa versus Rangers, and I am fairly set. :sarcasm:

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Excited for this series, but also kind of bummed as Capitals are a team I usually root for in playoffs after the Isles. I hope it's a good series and whoever wins I hope they destroy the Rangers.

we appreciate that you root for the caps we hope you can root for them in the second round. :D

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
Tomorrow i am:

Go Sens. Go Bruins. Go Sabres.

Oh.

And go Caps.

Not many errands or chores are gonna get done tomorrow. The Sens and Pens games will both be must-see TV.

ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

Great Dane! Love that Eller feller.
Oct 10, 2009
British Columbia, Canada
The Isles it is. :)

Should be a good series. The Caps better come prepared, though.

The Pens losing is excellent. Buffalo with nothing to lose now that they've clinched last overall might just want to repay their fans a bit for a rough season by taking out the Pens on the tail end of a back to back.
A true Penguin classic. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad