2013 Vancouver Whitecaps Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

StringerBell

What a beautiful run by Reo C!!! With this and that goal line save he's sure walked the walk after his halftime interview.

Great goal!

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
God i love this team.

Ousted btw looks fantastic on crosses

StringerBell

Good job taking advantage of some poor defending by San Jose. It's amazing how much better the Caps play in second halves. That should hopefully seal the decision!

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
Miller is feeling it right now, look at his swagger

ohlund2.2

Feb 22, 2004
Vancouver
fairly evenly (read: poorly) played first half but the caps really turned it on in the 2nd. what a game by reo-coker. bring on the rapids!

WinterEmpire

Unregistered User
Mar 20, 2011
Vancouver
Good win, Caps kept up the offensive pressure. Ousted made some great saves, I don't he's significantly better than Knighton but he has fantastic reaction ability.

Ball4Lyfe

Jun 18, 2010
I've always wondered what it would be like to have a hockey goalie yell at his defenders in the same way that soccer goalies yell at their defenders after every shot on goal.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
I've always wondered what it would be like to have a hockey goalie yell at his defenders in the same way that soccer goalies yell at their defenders after every shot on goal.

NHL goaltender would lose his voice halfway through the first period. :laugh:

KDizzle

Aug 25, 2005
Bay Area
Miller scored for Scotland today in a friendly against England (game still in progress, as I type).
ipGdksMI2S2pu.gif

Credit to whomever posted this on reddit's GDT

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
Poor game for the caps, but some unlucky breaks also

gurfling

Sep 24, 2004
Yeah I thought they deserved better. I didn't think Colorado looked that good, the Caps, I thought had the better chances, just couldn't bury them.

Not sure what to do with Kobayashi, he's more talented than their other options in midfield (Watson/ Davidson), but right now, hes providing absolutely nothing out there.

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
Miller retired from the Scottish national team. Pretty nice way to go out after his performance and goal against England.

Sounded like Strachan wanted him to play another year, but what's the point? Scotland has alrerady been eliminated fom qualifying for the World Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad