Injury Report: 2013 post season

NWShark*

Can we create a thread for personal stories and leave this one for the injury report?

As much as it sucks that a lot of us have had injuries, it'd be nice to come to this thread and read about the Sharks injuries...

Oh, they don't mean our own injury reports..?:sarcasm:

We're just trying to make it sound more impressive because frankly, the sharks weren't that injured this year. Really too bad because normally they're pretty beat up at this point... They probably could have made it another couple rounds if they just could have scored a little more.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Oh, they don't mean our own injury reports..?:sarcasm:

We're just trying to make it sound more impressive because frankly, the sharks weren't that injured this year. Really too bad because normally they're pretty beat up at this point... They probably could have made it another couple rounds if they just could have scored a little more.

Yup...can't average a little over a goal a game expect to beat a team like L.A.

Eighth Fret

Jan 11, 2011
Yup...can't average a little over a goal a game expect to beat a team like L.A.

Well, LA yes because they're not exactly an offensive juggernaut either. Against Chicago? No.. but then I don't think we'd have as much trouble scoring against the Hawks as we did against the Kings. Ugh, we could have won the Cup this year. That's the stink of this.. we could have done it.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Well, LA yes because they're not exactly an offensive juggernaut either. Against Chicago? No.. but then I don't think we'd have as much trouble scoring against the Hawks as we did against the Kings. Ugh, we could have won the Cup this year. That's the stink of this.. we could have done it.

It doesn't matter if L.A. was or that Chicago is. The Sharks just went cold. Some of it was Quick and his saves but the Sharks also screwed themselves by passing up shots and executing poorly when they had the puck. They didn't create nearly enough chaos around the net that comes from shooting and driving.

Levie

Mar 15, 2011
Can we trade some of our more injury prone fans? I don't want Havlat getting any new ideas.

Kitten Mittons

Nov 18, 2007
Apparently Burish's plate with 8 screws gonna stay there forever.

Just finished watching the clean out vids. I know people will disagree but Couture needs to sulk less; I am sure he'll use that to come back bigger, better, and stronger but when it comes to camera time, I think he needs to be more like the other guys.

Eighth Fret

Jan 11, 2011

Just finished watching the clean out vids. I know people will disagree but Couture needs to sulk less; I am sure he'll use that to come back bigger, better, and stronger but when it comes to camera time, I think he needs to be more like the other guys.

I like to see the emotion from him.

Eighth Fret

Jan 11, 2011
I liked the candor.. especially when he said we deserved to lose last year, but not this year. He won't dwell on it, he'll use it to get better.

Mafoofoo

Jawesome
Jul 3, 2010
Laguna Beach

He's just sad his buddy Doughty can brag about a cup and now beating him in the playoffs.

NWShark*

Can we trade some of our more injury prone fans? I don't want Havlat getting any new ideas.

He could learn a lot from me on how to play thru his injuries... After 2 of my knee surgeries I played within 2 weeks.

All for the love of the game.:nod::yo:

JeremyTB

Mar 16, 2007
I will be the glass half full guy here and say if we won the cup it would have been tainted abit due to it only be a half season. I could see the haters now posting stuff like " Yeah the Sharks only won the cup due to a lockout shortened season?

CBJenga

May 30, 2008
I will be the glass half full guy here and say if we won the cup it would have been tainted abit due to it only be a half season. I could see the haters now posting stuff like " Yeah the Sharks only won the cup due to a lockout shortened season?

That isn't really "half full" it's more, "hey, there's some backwash left at the bottom"

Felys

Sep 17, 2007
Seattle, WA
Worst ive had happen to me was my right lung partially collapsing. That wasn't fun since my doctor opted not to do surgery as it wasn't critically affecting my health, so I went a month and a half with pretty sharp pain in my ribs and being perpetually short of breath. At least i got to park at the top of the hill at Valley Christian for the duration of it so I didn't have to walk up hill from the senior parking lot, lol.

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010

No, no one thinks that. The regular season doesn't matter whether it's 40 games or 80.

RainbowDash

20% Cooler
Jan 25, 2010
Equestria
Worst ive had happen to me was my right lung partially collapsing. That wasn't fun since my doctor opted not to do surgery as it wasn't critically affecting my health, so I went a month and a half with pretty sharp pain in my ribs and being perpetually short of breath. At least i got to park at the top of the hill at Valley Christian for the duration of it so I didn't have to walk up hill from the senior parking lot, lol.

I've had a partial collapse, too. The pain wasn't that bad unless you tried to get a full breath of air. At least you get to be lazy for a while with an excuse. Haha.

BillR10

Nov 16, 2008
No, no one thinks that. The regular season doesn't matter whether it's 40 games or 80.

Actually, he is right. Here in jersey, devils fans were razzed by ranger fans for their half a cup. To this day when devils and ranger fans argue, that half a cup is the ace in the hole. Devils have only won 2.5 cups. I could have seen LA or Anaheim fans doing the same if we had won. Not that I would of minded cause I want to see us win one any way possible, but it may have happened if we did.

Mafoofoo

Jawesome
Jul 3, 2010
Laguna Beach
Actually, he is right. Here in jersey, devils fans were razzed by ranger fans for their half a cup. To this day when devils and ranger fans argue, that half a cup is the ace in the hole. Devils have only won 2.5 cups. I could have seen LA or Anaheim fans doing the same if we had won. Not that I would of minded cause I want to see us win one any way possible, but it may have happened if we did.

0.5 Cups >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0 Cups

Felys

Sep 17, 2007
Seattle, WA
I've had a partial collapse, too. The pain wasn't that bad unless you tried to get a full breath of air. At least you get to be lazy for a while with an excuse. Haha.

worst part about it was that its the side i normally sleep on, so I had to get used to sleeping on my left, which felt really really weird :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad