2013- Out of Town Scoreboard - Part 11 - Broons or Hawks?

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Someone's going to give him a bunch of cash.

Poor Chicago, having to rebuild their bottom-6 again and again. Lucky Chicago, being able to do it so ably.

Next wave is waiting (Jeremy Morin , Ben Smith and Jimmy Hayes in AHL) + coming from Jr's (Mark Mcneill and Phillipe Danault) and Kevin Hayes in a year will join system

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Congrats to the Hawks, definitely well earned. All Chicago fans...welcome to the half a cup club :laugh::sarcasm: We combine half cups we have one full one!!!

I don't think giving Rask the Conn over Kane would of been as huge a crime as 03 was. Tuuka played out of his mind these playoffs.

Also glad this year HF didn't change the names of the boards for Chicago. That was pretty tasteless last year.

B A T M A N

Let me guess a cocky Hawks Fan about 15 I'm thinking.

BTW Pardon me if I took that wrong.
I'm a Devils fan first, a Hawks fan second... you did get it wrong. I said "our" epic collapse against Carolina.

Don't know how you could get anything cocky from what I said... being overjoyed is cockiness?

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I really feel bad for Tuukka. Poor guy didn't do anything wrong, he defense just **** the bed and spoiled everything he worked so hard for. Dude played his ASS of. After 2010 he deserved better than what happened tonight. What a shame.

Seriously....shades of Eric Staal in 2009. I got chills up my spine watching those last two minutes, not the good kind though.
Yeah he was really hung out to dry the last 3 games of this series. Especially the 6-5 OT loss. It wasn't that he was giving up weak goals, it was just that his team was playing all star game like defense for him. Can't win when your team can't play fundamental textbook defense like they did in game 4.
Boston suffers a Carolina Collapse

Pando on the losing team both times. Coincidence?
Get the X-Files on it.

Definitely a coincidence cause Pandolfo didn't play at all during the playoffs. And I don't think he was a locker room problem either.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Enough with the "Original Six" crap.

Does anyone give a crap? Answer: No

It's like a tortured adjective phrase that people feel the need to constantly say whenever one of those six teams is mentioned.

StvBroDan

vPLAY WITH HEARTv
Oct 15, 2008
USA
I'm a Devils fan first, a Hawks fan second... you did get it wrong. I said "our" epic collapse against Carolina.

Don't know how you could get anything cocky from what I said... being overjoyed is cockiness?

How the hell am I supposed to know your a fan of both to do the comparison :laugh:

Congrats to your second team???

StvBroDan

vPLAY WITH HEARTv
Oct 15, 2008
USA
Enough with the "Original Six" crap.

Does anyone give a crap? Answer: No

It's like a tortured adjective phrase that people feel the need to constantly say whenever one of those six teams is mentioned.

NBC played it up big this year to damage control the loss of half of the games.

Uli Hiemer

Dr. Evil
Oct 19, 2011
Queens
Congrats to the Hawks, definitely well earned. All Chicago fans...welcome to the half a cup club :laugh::sarcasm: We combine half cups we have one full one!!!

I don't think giving Rask the Conn over Kane would of been as huge a crime as 03 was. Tuuka played out of his mind these playoffs.

Also glad this year HF didn't change the names of the boards for Chicago. That was pretty tasteless last year.

spoke too soon..."All Hail the Blackhawks!"

Benedict Parisechuk

Army of Pandolfo's
Apr 5, 2013
Chicago, IL
Man, as far as sports go, things are gonna be REALLY boring until football starts for me. That's why I wanted this to go 7 so I could get a few more days of hockey until everything came to a screeching halt.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Yeah he was really hung out to dry the last 3 games of this series. Especially the 6-5 OT loss. It wasn't that he was giving up weak goals, it was just that his team was playing all star game like defense for him. Can't win when your team can't play fundamental textbook defense like they did in game 4.

Definitely a coincidence cause Pandolfo didn't play at all during the playoffs. And I don't think he was a locker room problem either.

Forgot some sort of sarcasm thing

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Man, as far as sports go, things are gonna be REALLY boring until football starts for me. That's why I wanted this to go 7 so I could get a few more days of hockey until everything came to a screeching halt.
I wanted 7 too. Hopefully we get a lot of news coming up though like buyouts or whatever. I think most of that will come after the 1st of July though other than the ones that have been announced already like Briere and Kaberle. I don't really watch any sports other than hockey. I casually watch others.
Forgot some sort of sarcasm thing
Funny enough he was apparently taking warm ups or was supposed to tonight. Just in case Bergeron couldn't play. That's probably a career for Jay now. Good luck to him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad