2013- Out of Town Scoreboard - Part 11 - Broons or Hawks?

New Jersey Devils

Doc & Chico Forever
Jun 20, 2007
NJ-NYC
If the Hawks win the Cup, Kane has to be the MVP. Kid is so clutch.

On a side note, this 2nd period has been real entertaining. Back and forth.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Chara and Seidenberg have been brutal this game. Milbury is talking about it right now. :laugh:

Dialamo

Fire Rogalski Hire Pepe
Jul 7, 2007
Montreal, QC, Canada
Hawks win 3-1 ,, Last game Hawks got screwed by Refs so seeing Frolik get away with trip was justice
Nope, this series has been all called in favor of the Blackhawks. Doesn't matter though, I don't mind if either team wins. The hockey being played in this series has been great and idiot reffing isn't gonna ruin it for me!

Last edited:

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Nope, this series has been all called in favor of the Blackhawks. Doesn't matter though, I don't mind if either team wins. The hockey being played in this series has been great and idiot reffing isn't gonna ruin it for me!

Did you see the no call on Toews hit? Or the vicious cross check on Shaw?

If that is Refs being in Hawks favor I would be terrified to see how they are against the Hawks

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
Did you see the no call on Toews hit? Or the vicious cross check on Shaw?

If that is Refs being in Hawks favor I would be terrified to see how they are against the Hawks

783805462.gif

nah, that's not a penalty... or major... or suspension.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Shortly before Frolik tripped Krug on ENG he was slashed by Rask from bench (NBC feed has vid of it)

Things even out (Bad calls/missed calls)

Last edited:

apice3*

You're out of your mind if you don't think the refs have been on the Blackhawks balls.

The missed a high stick, okay. Fine. But that slash on Rask is so minor I had to watch that video literally 5 times to see it. The complaining about the no-call on Toews is the wimping out of the sport. That was a clean hit.

Refs haven't directly swung any games, but they're still calling things in the Hawks favor all series long.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
You're out of your mind if you don't think the refs have been on the Blackhawks balls.

The missed a high stick, okay. Fine. But that slash on Rask is so minor I had to watch that video literally 5 times to see it. The complaining about the no-call on Toews is the wimping out of the sport. That was a clean hit.

Refs haven't directly swung any games, but they're still calling things in the Hawks favor all series long.

So minor ,,, He is on the bench.... It is against rules to slash a player going past you especially trying to shoot for empty net

And I didn't have issue with Toews hit. I had issue with the Cross Check of Shaw only being 2 minutes

And officiating in game 4 was weak ,, Calls against Hawks were laughable for most part

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad