2013 official HF Sharks fantasy league - info and signup (Sign-ups closed)

infiniterb

I'd like to give it a shot this year. I have zero fantasy hockey experience, but a lot of fantasy football experience.

What time should we expect the draft to take place on either Thursday or Friday? I'll likely be on the road from about 5PM PST to 7 PST Thursday. Friday would be a lot better for me.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
I'll join again. I was in Division 1 last year and made the playoffs if I remember correctly.

As for the draft, pretty much any time works for me.

Last edited:

fasterthanlight

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2009
Seattle, WA
I haven't picked up any worthwhile hobbies or new friends since last year.

So of course I'm in. :yo:

Reigning bronze medalist from D1

Last edited:

AJ SF4L

#GoSharks
Sep 1, 2011
San Jose
I'd love to give it a try. Played with a semi-serious group of people last year and got 3rd, so I'm excited to try again.

ChokingV

Mar 25, 2006
Downtown SJ
I sent a message to Bluefunnel already, but I'm totally in to play again this year. I totally bombed in I think div 2 last year, so hopefully I do better this year!

wishman

Jan 20, 2007
I'd like to play. I've been in fantasy hockey leagues for the last several seasons but haven't joined any this year yet.

Nighthock

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jul 25, 2007
Nevada
no problem with Div. 2 again ... my record last year was 172-75-17

let's go

1h7z86.gif

Lazyking

Never Forget
Oct 15, 2011
Connecticut
I'd really love to play.. in a rookie league if possible. I have no fantasy hockey experience but I wanted to play this year, just need to find the right spot.

corbanSOG

Registered Loser
Apr 27, 2003
I'd be interested in playing this year. I've taken a couple years off of fantasy hockey, but I've played several seasons.

Mar 12, 2008
SF Bay Area
And you're one tough customer 209. I've been in Leagues with you twice and you've amazed me with some brilliant wire pick-ups each time. Good luck this year!

Awe shucks - but it seems to me RangersSharks always gets the best of me... no bueno.

anthonyyy

Aug 11, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
If there's any more slots, I'd like to play! I'm very competitive in Fantasy Football and Basketball. I've played a less competitive public Fantasy Hockey league before, since none of my friends play Fantasy Hockey. I know a lot about hockey and am good at fantasy sports, so please place me somewhere competitive!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad