2013 official HF Sharks fantasy league - info and signup (Sign-ups closed)

CrazedZooChimp

Not enough guts
Aug 3, 2005
Bay Area, CA
www.Coaster101.com
I think I played last year, I think I did really bad but wasn't really a non-participant (I missed the draft and I believe that screwed me). I would play again, although might miss the draft again. Are we doing live drafts?

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Nem,
I'm wanting to play again. I was in Division 4 and didn't fare too well. Does that mean I stay??

yeah. There's no relegation from/out of D4 for anyone that competed and wants to return. The only way out of the leagues short of deciding that you don't want to join is to be an absentee GM (ie bailing on a season in progress, either because you realize you don't have time/attention span, or quitting because you decide you can't compete and it's not worth trying). You weren't in that camp, so you're more than welcome back.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
That's the plan, yes.

We need at least 2 more people to have all the divisions set with the same # of teams. Even if no one else joins up between now and Wednesday, we can go with the current #, but a nice even number of teams across the board would be preferable.

Last edited:

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Last chance to signup before tomorrow. I'm going to cutoff registration at noon PT on Wednesday. As of right now if 1 more person is in, we have enough to do 4 even divisions of 12 teams. However if more people than that sign up, we can easily go with different numbers of participants in each division (which we did last year, with a single 12-team division and three 14-team ones). So sign up now.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I responded to the PM, but to reiterate, please pencil me in.

danke

Anyone who's responded to me via PM has been pencilled in. I have a short list of 5 or 6 people who were in last year's league that have not replied to PMs, but I won't hold spots for them any longer. We need to get the divisions set and started up, so it's a case of whoever steps up now gets in.

If no one signs up, it means having to kick someone out so that the teams are even, and I don't want that.

Shape

Go Sharks :)
Apr 25, 2006
Across from the Tank
If no one signs up, it means having to kick someone out so that the teams are even, and I don't want that.
Well, if it did come to that I would give those managers first dibs on a 20 team league I think I'm going to make. This will be completely seperate from our 4 league get down.

The plan is to have a 20 team league comprised of four 5 team divisions. The rosters will be condensed though. We start 13 players in our current leagues, this league that would be cut in half most likely(gives everyone a quality team despite the huge league size). I did a league quite similar to this with football this season and it was pretty fun. I'll get started on that once these leagues are all figured out though. So keep an eye out if this interests anyone!

wishman

Jan 20, 2007
I replied earlier in the thread but not sure if I got into any league or not. Definitely would love to play if there is a spot!

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Anyone that did request to be in earlier should be slotted in for somewhere. Check the other threads to see if your name is there. If it's not, chances are it's in for division 2.

and as for Kegsey, you're in. You've filled the last spot.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I'm interested and have been playing fantasy hockey for years. I wouldn't consider myself elite but pretty competitive

Sorry, we've closed registrations for this season already. Can't take anyone else. That said, there is another general fantasy thread around here where people might put up info for other leagues to join.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad