2013 New Jersey Devils (Team News, Player Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CerebralGenesis

Jul 23, 2009
In pittsburgh, the first 4 home games will have free concessions along with 50% off of team store stuff.

They are also have a ton of promotions where they give stuff away. I'm impressed with their post-lockout tactics.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Doesn't really bother me, I just don't understand it since it all ends up online eventually anyways. Bit archaic...

I mean it's not like this has always been a Lou policy to have closed practices, they didn't at South Mountain. They've had years to figure out whatever 'security issues' they may or may not have in Newark. You have to know they're going to have video online to get anything out of it, since they don't advertise the team site video either.

And I know it's a Sunday, but the ticket sales team has gotta be on the ball here too.

GM17*

In pittsburgh, the first 4 home games will have free concessions along with 50% off of team store stuff.

They are also have a ton of promotions where they give stuff away. I'm impressed with their post-lockout tactics.

read that as concussions and it still made perfect sense

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
Watching the videos on the Devils website. Poor Patty... half the interview was them badgering him with Kovy questions.

NBC Hockey

Mar 13, 2009
“I talked to Gio (Brian Gionta) and Scott Gomez about this place as soon as I hung up with Lou yesterday,†Darche said. “Both of those guys said if there’s a place you should go when somebody calls you it’s this place because this organization they won’t jerk you around and they’ll be honest."

I dig it.

Devils Trap

May 6, 2009
New Jersey
“I talked to Gio (Brian Gionta) and Scott Gomez about this place as soon as I hung up with Lou yesterday,†Darche said. “Both of those guys said if there’s a place you should go when somebody calls you it’s this place because this organization they won’t jerk you around and they’ll be honest."

I dig it.

Come back Please

But not you Gomez. You can stay home

GM17*

There needs to be a throw-up emoticon for that jersey.

Suicide.gif

ernestew.jpg

apice3*

Haha even the goons have skills in no pressure environments. It's easy to forget that all of these guys are the world's elite hockey players. The goons just look terrible in comparison to the rest of the league.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
Haha even the goons have skills in no pressure environments. It's easy to forget that all of these guys are the world's elite hockey players. The goons just look terrible in comparison to the rest of the league.

For some reason the thought of Cam Janssen figure skating just popped into my head.:laugh:

VaxjoDevil

No kids - Still a person
Nov 11, 2009
Princeton, NJ
Come on now. Volch has skills.

Does anyone have a clue what the guy is saying :laugh:

Honestly, those moves the best guys playing midget can do.

Thing is Kovy actually took off in that jump as if he knows something about figure skating jumping, he even brought his non-jumping leg up, and almost landed on one foot which is quite hard.

I think they should have a few players skating with Vanessa Wagner next NHL All Star Game. Except Parise and Suter, they can do pair skating together.

StvBroDan

vPLAY WITH HEARTv
Oct 15, 2008
USA
Does anyone have a clue what the guy is saying :laugh:

Honestly, those moves the best guys playing midget can do.

Thing is Kovy actually took off in that jump as if he knows something about figure skating jumping, he even brought his non-jumping leg up, and almost landed on one foot which is quite hard.

I think they should have a few players skating with Vanessa Wagner next NHL All Star Game. Except Parise and Suter, they can do pair skating together.

I was holding my breath when he came back down :laugh: Thinking **** don't twist anything.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut

That's a pretty smart way to rehabilitate their brand. Probably make a lot more money in the long run by doing that.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
btw according to TG, the Eastern Conference banner for last year was 'not' up yet at the Rock, take from that what you will.

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
Apparently they will be raising it at the home opener and if that does hold true, I am not a fan of that

There should be no raising prior to a home opener of any banner unless it is a cup banner, the ECF banner should like they do the division banners and have always done the ECF banners, just be hanging prior to doors opening to the public and during pre-game lineup announcements, shine a light on it, congratulate the team and thats it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad