2013 New Jersey Devils (Team News, Player Discussion - Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
You mean Sykie is taking a page out of this guy's playbook?

allen-iverson-practice-t-shirt_design.png

LOL good one!

Classic Devil

Spirit of 1988
Dec 23, 2003
Columbus, Ohio
Shootout!

Brodeur stops Kovy.
Hedberg stops Matteau.
Brodeur stops Elias.
Pesonen scores! Five-hole on Hedberg.
Brodeur stops Zajac.
Hedberg stops Barch. Poke-check.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'm gonna sit back, and watch it in a little. How'd Marty look? And Moose? Were the goals good ones or kinda soft? Just asking to see if they're rusty or not.

aboriginal

lou ****ing sucks
Mar 10, 2006
LV-426
kovy looked a little blase but it is just i dunno, preseason whatevers i guess. he looked dope at ska. ah **** he misses his little elf tara. :****(
i miss him too

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
LOL why the hell did they even put Barch in a shootout?:laugh:

kiwidevil

Loved the way Teddy played. He set up Elias and Clarkson up with 4 great looks and seemed to be zipping back on the back check.

Thought Pesonen looked great but some are saying there were two #15's? If most of the good #15 is Pesonen and they based everything off this game, he will be on the big team.

Larsson and Tallinder played almost the whole game and looked good.

Zajac was amazing. Butler seemed OK. 4th line was as good as usual. Josefson seemed good at times, but seems lost when with a scoring chance.

CerebralGenesis

Jul 23, 2009
Loved the way Teddy played. He set up Elias and Clarkson up with 4 great looks and seemed to be zipping back on the back check.

Thought Pesonen looked great but some are saying there were two #15's? If most of the good #15 is Pesonen and they based everything off this game, he will be on the big team.

Larsson and Tallinder played almost the whole game and looked good.

Zajac was amazing. Butler seemed OK. 4th line was as good as usual. Josefson seemed good at times, but seems lost when with a scoring chance.

If jo could find a scoring touch he'd be an animal. Oft injured animal.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The most I can ask of Josefson is a John Madden type. Maybe just a little less physical. He should be on the first PK unit. He's better than Henrique defensively (Not by miles though) and can win faceoffs. He's constantly been a threat on the PK in Albany, and has scored a couple shorties already.

He has sucked incredibly in shootouts, but in game breakaways he's been money on in the A.

kiwidevil

The most I can ask of Josefson is a John Madden type. Maybe just a little less physical. He should be on the first PK unit. He's better than Henrique defensively (Not by miles though) and can win faceoffs. He's constantly been a threat on the PK in Albany, and has scored a couple shorties already.

He has sucked incredibly in shootouts, but in game breakaways he's been money on in the A.

Madden scored 15-20 goals 4-5+ times. Josefson may top out at ten in his best year.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Madden scored 15-20 goals 4-5+ times. Josefson may top out at ten in his best year.

I think he's capable of more than that. I think we can see him score 10-15. Why are you so high on Tedenby offensively, but not Josefson? Not saying you should be high on Josefson offensively by the way.

kiwidevil

I think he's capable of more than that. I think we can see him score 10-15. Why are you so high on Tedenby offensively, but not Josefson? Not saying you should be high on Josefson offensively by the way.

I am not really high on Tedenby offensively, but if you watch the scrimmage he set's up Elias 2-3 times and Clarkson once. He had a good scrimmage. I think he set up Clarky for the 1st goal too didn't he? JJ had a couple of open looks and looked scared. One was a wrist shot that went so slow I could read the writing on the puck even with bad definition stream.

JJ and Teds have the same problem where they don't score on open looks.

edit: I think Teds set up Clarky for the 1st goal too didn't he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad