GDT: 2013 Caps Trade Deadline Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capitlols

Historic Chokers
Feb 9, 2010
Stephen Whyno ‏@SWhyno 16s
Theory RT @DarrenDreger: One of theories floated....Wash has trades Filip Forsberg. If that's the case...return must be huge. #tradecentre

InfernalDark*

Cmon, announce it already. Its almost midnight here and still have time to leave bar and get drunk if the trade is terrible. :rant:

Cush

Dec 1, 2002
Northern Virginia
Darren Dreger @DarrenDreger
One of theories floated....Wash has trades Filip Forsberg. If that's the case...return must be huge.

Carlzner

Oct 31, 2011
Denver, CO
If we're trading Forsberg we better get a big return.

I love that kid. Ice in his veins on top of all his talent.

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
I'm okay with Kuz being traded.

But Forsberg, I'd be pissed. Really really wanted to watch this guy play for the Caps.

chrisab123

Feb 9, 2013
Bruins fan here (coming in peace)

What I expect to happen: Ovechkin gets traded to Penguins for a 7th rounder in 2029 because Mario Lemieux demanded it.

What will happen...Riberio gets dealt to a western conference team

Intrigue

Icetime

Oct 28, 2006
LA
Isn't Kuznetsov at the rink for a huge game seven tonight?

Seems like Forsberg would be harder to find if he's at a keg party in the woods or fishing or something.

CapsWolverinesUSA

Jan 3, 2007
First, let me say that I absolutely do not think either Kuz or Forsberg is on the trade block.

But let's speculate at what kind of return would be needed for such a huge prospect. Philly had to give up Mike Richards as the principle piece to acquire Brayden Schenn, who was a roughly equivalent prospect. I can't really think of a player of that caliber who could be available.

Foy

Jun 6, 2006
Can't wait for everyone who wants McPhee to trade good prospects start *****ing that he traded Forsberg or Kuz.

he could have gotten Erat and a 1st for a 4th and someone would say he gave up too much.

brs03

Coo coo ca cha!
Jun 2, 2008
Maryland
Ugh, if it's NSH involved that'll suck. They have nobody we could want other than Rinne (webercantbetradedwebercantbetradedwebercantbetraded), and that'd be a waste of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad