Tickets: 2013-2014 Individual Game Tickets for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

salty justice

May 25, 2004
Los Angeles
Does anyone have tickets for Monday 12/23 vs Toronto?

I'm hoping to get 2-4 tickets under $100 per.

This will be my first time in NYC and I will be rocking my blue Jagr sweater.

NYRSection227

Mar 8, 2013
North Jersey
Need to sell my tickets vs. Boston tomorrow night. Willing to sell them at a reduced price of $125 for the pair. Gallery Section 227, Row 2, Seats 10 & 11. Please email [email protected]. I can email the tickets to you and accept paypal for payment.

Thanks

SOLD

Last edited:

scs15

Oct 3, 2013
Selling 4 for the outdoor game vs islanders. sec 424 row 11. Tickets go on sale in a couple days but I cant imagine there is many left.

Nash Money

Sponsor
Jul 15, 2012
Pretty sure the answer is no, but is there any way to contact a seller from stubhub? Obviously stubhub wouldn't want this since they may get cut out, but I see the person with the seats next to me often posts and I was curious to see if I could maybe trade some games.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
Pretty sure the answer is no, but is there any way to contact a seller from stubhub? Obviously stubhub wouldn't want this since they may get cut out, but I see the person with the seats next to me often posts and I was curious to see if I could maybe trade some games.

of course not, there's no reason to even think about trying

Normally you just ask the people next to you at the game and make the relationship there, but otherwise ask your rep and he'll send a message for you to the seat holders and if the STH is interested they'll be provided with your contact information that you want to give them

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004

If the person ever attends games, why not just speak to him/her?

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
Got Gallery Seats for the Bruins tomorrow.

217, Row 2 (2 Tix) SOLD

Tickets are face ($82 each).

Last edited:

Blueshirt67

Sep 18, 2011

Does he maybe use ebay too. See if the seats are for sale on there and you can try to contact the seller.

ltrangerfan

Jul 24, 2010

It's probably a long shot but..... you might wish to go to your rep and ask whether he/she is able/willing to give the seat holder your contact info explaining that you might be in the market for some additional tix for some games?

Trident

Jan 12, 2013
Selling my two tickets in Section 213 row 10 to tonight's games vs. Boston.
I'll be at the game so I can meet you at the Garden for the exchange or I can send you the e-tickets from my Ranger's account and accept paypal payment.

SOLD

Last edited:

LC77

Nov 8, 2013
Need 2 tickets for games against Islanders and Penguins in Desember. will be first time in MSG:)

NYRfan11

Jun 20, 2006
Selling a single for tonight vs. the Bruins.

Section 209, Row 15, Seat 19

Looking for $75

Please call/text 917-400-0840 or email [email protected]

Thanks!

Last edited:

Anthony Eclair

Anthony Eclair
Jan 14, 2012
I'm still in need of 2 tickets for December 22 vs Minnesota. If you have anything, please PM me

Bought

Last edited:

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
Got 2 Gallery Seats for the Bruins tonight.

221, Row 2 SOLD

All tickets are face ($82 each).

Last edited:

Nash Money

Sponsor
Jul 15, 2012
It's probably a long shot but..... you might wish to go to your rep and ask whether he/she is able/willing to give the seat holder your contact info explaining that you might be in the market for some additional tix for some games?

Thanks to all who responded. Each game I've seen new people next to me, so couldn't ask. I reached out to my rep and she gave him my contact info and said he should be reaching out in the near future. Thanks everyone for the ideas.

426er

Sep 14, 2005
I have 2 tickets for tonight against Boston - Section 212 Row 16, dead center on the aisle - $60 each (face + Palypal fee)

Ralph
917-826-9933 SOLD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad