Tickets: 2013-2014 Individual Game Tickets for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
The 2013-2014 schedule is out and opening night can't come soon enough! Many of us will have extra tickets that we won't be able to use for one reason or another. Others are looking to split their seasons or mini plans. Whatever you're looking for, this thread is the place to go for NYR tickets.

So tell everyone what you've got available. As always, please make sure you:

• List the Section and Row of the seats.
  • List your asking price (Please keep all asking prices at or below face value + fees (paypal/TM/Box Office) & shipping costs, if applicable.)
  • Remember to mark your tickets as sold once they are gone.
  • Please do not over-post your tickets. Give others a chance to list theirs.

Here's a link to the Virtual Seating Chart with prices and views from each section.

New York Rangers 2013-2014 Home Schedule

OCTOBER 2013

Mon Oct 28 Montreal 7:30 PM
Thu Oct 31 Buffalo 7:00 PM

NOVEMBER 2013

Sat Nov 2 Carolina 7:00 PM
Mon Nov 4 Anaheim 7:30 PM
Wed Nov 6 Pittsburgh 7:30 PM
Sun Nov 10 Florida 7:00 PM
Tue Nov 12 New Jersey 7:00 PM
Sun Nov 17 Los Angeles 7:00 PM
Tue Nov 19 Boston 7:30 PM
Sat Nov 30 Vancouver 2:00 PM

DECEMBER 2013

Mon Dec 2 Jets 7:00 PM
Sat Dec 7 Devils 7:30 PM
Sun Dec 8 Capitals 7:00 PM
Tue Dec 10 Predators 7:30 PM
Thu Dec 12 Blue Jackets 7:00 PM
Sun Dec 15 Flames 7:00 PM
Wed Dec 18 Penguins 8:00 PM
Fri Dec 20 Islanders 7:00 PM
Sun Dec 22 Wild 7:30 PM
Mon Dec 23 Maple Leafs 7:00 PM

JANUARY 2014

Mon Jan 6 Blue Jackets 7:00 PM
Fri Jan 10 Stars 7:00 PM
Sun Jan 12 Flyers 7:00 PM
Tue Jan 14 Lightning 7:00 PM
Thu Jan 16 Red Wings 7:00 PM
Sun Jan 19 Capitals 7:30 PM
Tue Jan 21 Islanders 7:00 PM
Thu Jan 23 Blues 7:00 PM
Fri Jan 31 Islanders 7:00 PM

FEBRUARY 2014

Tue Feb 4 Avalanche 7:00 PM
Thu Feb 6 Oilers 7:00 PM
Thu Feb 27 Blackhawks 7:00 PM

MARCH 2014

Sun Mar 2 Bruins 7:00 PM
Wed Mar 5 Maple Leafs 7:00 PM
Sun Mar 9 Red Wings 7:30 PM
Sun Mar 16 Sharks 4:00 PM
Mon Mar 24 Coyotes 7:00 PM
Wed Mar 26 Flyers 8:00 PM

APRIL 2014

Sat Apr 5 Senators 7:00 PM
Tue Apr 8 Hurricanes 7:00 PM
Thu Apr 10 Sabres 7:00 PM

mi0u55.jpg

pricing list courtesy of NYR and GordonGecko

Last edited:

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
My friend said in the Post yesterday, it was mentioned the schedule will not be released until the Olympics is finalized. Do not see anything on NHL.com about a schedule release.

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
Can anyone explain how these would work? I'd like to buy some off STHs off of here instead.

As soon as the schedule is out (hoping tomorrow or friday at the latest) season subscribers will be posting the games they don't plan on attending. You can make arrangements to meet up with them in person to buy the tickets, or more commonly, complete the transaction through paypal and have them forward you the tickets electronically. You then print out the tickets and use them to see the game.

Giacomin

Apr 29, 2007
As soon as the schedule is out (hoping tomorrow or friday at the latest) season subscribers will be posting the games they don't plan on attending. You can make arrangements to meet up with them in person to buy the tickets, or more commonly, complete the transaction through paypal and have them forward you the tickets electronically. You then print out the tickets and use them to see the game.

This board is a great spot to buy and sell tickets. As a STH I have made many contacts over the years selling tickets. A pet peeve among sellers is that when the schedule comes out and buyers request opening night or a Christmas week game against the Islanders for face. As long as the buyer is reasonable this is a great place to buy tickets. I recall very few if any complaints about transactions going bad. The HF community does a good job of policing itself.

pavelich

Jul 16, 2009
This board is a great spot to buy and sell tickets. As a STH I have made many contacts over the years selling tickets. A pet peeve among sellers is that when the schedule comes out and buyers request opening night or a Christmas week game against the Islanders for face. As long as the buyer is reasonable this is a great place to buy tickets. I recall very few if any complaints about transactions going bad. The HF community does a good job of policing itself.

I agree. As a non-season ticket holder I've been fortunate to purchase tickets from many fine people here. Never a problem and always much appreciated.

Kane One

Feb 6, 2010
Brooklyn, New NY
I take it there's probably an extreme waiting list for those $30 tickets, right?

Also, do you have to downgrade as a STH to get them, or can I just put myself on a list?

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
Ah, thank you! I know that its unlikely here, but is scamming still possible through that? (Not that I think it'll happen, but wondering if I should still be cautious.)

The thing about that is forum members have a reputation to maintain. If a guy screwed a buyer it would get around pretty damn fast and he would never be able to sell a ticket ever again and probably never show his face here ever again. On the flip side, I get a lot of anonymous buyers with little to zero posts who could easily screw you with a simple paypal scam. So by far the risk is on the seller, although I've never had a problem selling

I take it there's probably an extreme waiting list for those $30 tickets, right?

Also, do you have to downgrade as a STH to get them, or can I just put myself on a list?

Those $30 tickets are insanely impossible to find. I didn't see a single one of those available in the upgrade or add-a-seat rounds. I guess people are going to will those to their kids. Although, they might be jacking up the prices next year because they knocked off the concrete in the front row and replaced it with glass so you can now see the goal from rows 6 & 7.

Giacomin

Apr 29, 2007
Ah, thank you! I know that its unlikely here, but is scamming still possible through that? (Not that I think it'll happen, but wondering if I should still be cautious.)

There is always the possibility of being scammed but on HF Boards you will see that the guys who post tickets are as a whole a great bunch of guys. We are all Rangers fans and would prefer to sell to Rangers fans!

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
Been selling since I joined the board, and never had a problem with any buyer from here. Honestly, I can't ever remember anyone ever calling out a buyer or seller for a bad transaction, good people.

cjc5103

Jan 21, 2013
Washington DC
In regards to scamming etc, just use common sense if you will. If you're selling to a buyer who joined the same day w/ 0 posts, there's definitely a significant chance he's trying to scam you.

I would say, try and sell to contributors on this forum with any sort of history or longevity on here. Definitely less likely they're gonna pull a fast one on you.

FYI - If you're a buyer, I've asked a NYR rep (if you have a phone number) to verify the season subscriber prior to sending payment. If you're sending payment to Person A, chances are high that the seats are also under his name or a family member. Just my 2 cents.

Nash Money

Sponsor
Jul 15, 2012
Anyone know how ticketing will work for the Yankee Stadium games? We are the away team, but will there be tickets available to STH and/or the general public? How did it work for the Winter Classic?

bobbop

Henrik & Pop
Sponsor
May 27, 2004
Now, Suburban Phoenix. Then, Long Island
Here's a first cut for sale list. Pay by PayPal. Tickets sent electronically as soon as they are available. Buy with confidence from 20+ year season ticket holder.

Section 225 Row 11 Seats 3-4...See the new scoreboard (I hope) Face value $82 ($164 per set)

New York Rangers 2013-2014 Home Schedule

NOVEMBER 2013

Mon Nov 4 Anaheim 7:30 PM
Sun Nov 10 Florida 7:00 PM

DECEMBER 2013

Mon Dec 2 Jets 7:00 PM
Tue Dec 10 Predators 7:30 PM

JANUARY 2014

Tue Jan 14 Lightning 7:00 PM

FEBRUARY 2014

Tue Feb 4 Avalanche 7:00 PM
Thu Feb 6 Oilers 7:00 PM

MARCH 2014

Mon Mar 24 Coyotes 7:00 PM

APRIL 2014

Tue Apr 8 Hurricanes 7:00 PM

PM me for more information or direct email me at [email protected]

Last edited:

McD27

Jul 11, 2013
Pair in lower bowl section 112 row 17. Rangers shoot 2x. $118 each FV.

Most games available except home opener.

PM if interested. Thanks.

GregNYR19

agitator
Oct 26, 2007
Fair Lawn, NJ
twitter.com
anyone looking to sell tickets throughout the season, keep my contact info on your radar. with this new schedule allows us to see all of the nhl teams at the garden now....i only have four NHL teams left and ill have seen all of them. the only ones left are detroit, vancouver, anaheim, and phoenix. email: [email protected]

thanks

Oak

Apr 22, 2012
MA
Anyone know when tickets for the games at Yankee stadium will be up for sale? Any idea of nose bleeds will be available for a cheap price?

mti79

May 11, 2007
There is always the possibility of being scammed but on HF Boards you will see that the guys who post tickets are as a whole a great bunch of guys. We are all Rangers fans and would prefer to sell to Rangers fans!

If I were anyone but me, I would never buy from this guy... but that's only because I want him to have tickets available to sell to me. Lol... In all seriousness, every transaction I've ever had on HFBoards has been without incident.

Bicks... I look forward to your email of available games this year. I know you usually sell in 3 and 6 but I'm pretty sure I'll be looking for a set of 2 for a bunch of games this year so my wife and I can go to some games....

FYI, a few years ago her record at games was something ridiculous like 14-2. And you know I've been a good luck charm in the past.... just saying.... ha ha.

October can't come soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->