Tickets: 2013-2014 Individual Game Tickets For Sale IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dagoon44

Sep 15, 2003
NJ
dagoon44.blogspot.com
Got last minute suite tickets. please pm me tonight if u want them i got 4.. seats need to be paid no later then tomorrow... amazing view and great times.. pm me for prices

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
There's a Kings presale at 9:00 PM Eastern tonight, PM me for password/details

edit: i'll be back at the computer around 8:45

man I think inventory just got snapped up super fast, I saw a bunch on teh map, by the time I searched there was nothing

public onsale is open to everyone at 11:00 pm eastern

goalsequalvictory

Apr 28, 2013
man I think inventory just got snapped up super fast, I saw a bunch on teh map, by the time I searched there was nothing

So was their drawing for the rights to purchase tickets a complete waste of time then? Haven't heard anything about it one way or another and since there's an onsale now they probably abandoned it.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY

For what games?

Did regular search for all of the games. Didn't get anything for 5 or 7 but pulled singles for 2.

Nash Money

Sponsor
Jul 15, 2012
Threw 2 to game 1 back.

For game 7, I saw a few available, selected piggybacks, entered the stupid security code, then they were gone.

NYR89

Jul 29, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
FWIW I had a discount for Stubhub that was for NHL/NBA playoff tickets. Got a pair in LA for $460 per seat for Game 2 with it. It saved me about $50..

CJCNYR

May 11, 2013
Central Jersey
FWIW I had a discount for Stubhub that was for NHL/NBA playoff tickets. Got a pair in LA for $460 per seat for Game 2 with it. It saved me about $50..

yeah, if you are part of their rewards club which is free to join, they give you 5% back on all nba and nhl playoff tickets.

cjc5103

Jan 21, 2013
Washington DC
i'm pretty sure they only put tickets for game 1. they know what all the other games are going for on SH.
just like everyone else, i got tickets for game 1 and nothing else to show up.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
ziltch for game 7

game 1 is a total dog for the Kings, almost nobody in LA cares about hockey They even upped the ticket limit to 8 for game one lol. Gonna be some empty seats tomorrow

They should be releasing game 2+ at a later time

NYRfan11

Jun 20, 2006
!

Still have the following left:

Game 3: Section 209, Row 15, Seat 19 (looking for $1,100)--please make an offer on the others.

Game 4: Section 209, Row 10, Seat 7

Section 209, Row 15, Seat 19

Game 6: Section 209, Row 10, Seat 7

Section 209, Row 15, Seat 19

Please call/text 917-400-0840 with offers. I am looking for comparable to Stubhub, but will obviously give discount to have it make sense for both of us.

Thanks!

Last edited:

AHB*

ziltch for game 7

game 1 is a total dog for the Kings, almost nobody in LA cares about hockey They even upped the ticket limit to 8 for game one lol. Gonna be some empty seats tomorrow

They should be releasing game 2+ at a later time

I'm really pissed. I went to sleep early last night. I signed up to be in the lottery for tickets and wasn't notified at all regarding the public sale. I signed up for all their mailing lists as well. What a pathetic organization, no wonder no one was there to buy tickets, people probably had no clue.

Edit: Wow, just went on ticketmaster and for game 1 there is a ton of tickets left. Unreal. Where's that huge LA market I've been hearing about?

It's cheaper to go to Game 7 in LA then it is to walk in the door for Any Rangers home game.

Last edited by a moderator:

NYR89

Jul 29, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm really pissed. I went to sleep early last night. I signed up to be in the lottery for tickets and wasn't notified at all regarding the public sale. I signed up for all their mailing lists as well. What a pathetic organization, no wonder no one was there to buy tickets, people probably had no clue.

Edit: Wow, just went on ticketmaster and for game 1 there is a ton of tickets left. Unreal. Where's that huge LA market I've been hearing about?

It's cheaper to go to Game 7 in LA then it is to walk in the door for Any Rangers home game.

Different culture. The Kings aren't going to cater to fans coming for one game.

Have you ever tried getting home for a game that starts at 5? It ****ing sucks. I have to cram all of my work in to get out in time to not miss puck drop. Having a game start at 5 is a raw deal for them. People can't get to Staples Center for a 5pm start. That's why Game 2 is much more popular and even that starts at 4..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad