Tickets: 2013-2014 Individual Game Tickets For Sale IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Same here. There's no way some of these prices won't go down. I know it's MSG, I know its NYC, I know it's been 20 years, but there's no reason for prices to be more expensive than going to the Super Bowl. Only way they wouldn't go down to me is if we miraculosly went up 2-0 in the series.

Normally, I'd wait 'til game day. Prices are usually at their lowest a few hours before the game. Working in the City now, I can pull that off.

I hesitate in the playoffs though because prices can be severely effected by the score of the series. Especially a game like game 4. (duh)

gmerger37

Dec 2, 2010
North Jersey
Normally, I'd wait 'til game day. Prices are usually at their lowest a few hours before the game. Working in the City now, I can pull that off.

I hesitate in the playoffs though because prices can be severely effected by the score of the series. Especially a game like game 4. (duh)

I think theres a huge risk/reward with the first two games being played in LA. Doesn't take a master economist to figure out prices will go down drastically if we are down 0-2 versus up 2-0.

AHB*

I think theres a huge risk/reward with the first two games being played in LA. Doesn't take a master economist to figure out prices will go down drastically if we are down 0-2 versus up 2-0.

Yea but I"m curious about if we end up tied.

If we lose the first but win the second, prices might inflate and vice versa if we win game 1 (although there will probably be a bump in the days between games 1 and 2). But if we lost Game 2, I bet prices drop down for 3 & 4.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
I was at the garden at lunch, they don't have anything available but from the way the guy was acting I'm pretty sure random tickets show up every once in a while. The guy said game 6 won't be released until the game is necessary, ie it's 3-2

McD27

Jul 11, 2013
I was at the garden at lunch, they don't have anything available but from the way the guy was acting I'm pretty sure random tickets show up every once in a while. The guy said game 6 won't be released until the game is necessary, ie it's 3-2

I think 2-2 would also do...

McD27

Jul 11, 2013
the market always tanks after a loss. game 6 of last series was lower than game 3.

I noticed that too..that was absolutely stupid for people to overpaid for game 3 vs. a possible clincher game 6. I saw Madison Club for game 6 half hour before puck drop for about $270. Unbelievable

CJCNYR

May 11, 2013
Central Jersey
I noticed that too..that was absolutely stupid for people to overpaid for game 3 vs. a possible clincher game 6. I saw Madison Club for game 6 half hour before puck drop for about $270. Unbelievable

wow amazing score. I paid 360/each from broadwayblue for his gallary seats which I thought was a fair deal for us both. game 3 was insane prices.

Richie Rich

Jun 11, 2006
NYC

Is it awkward sitting in a box with people you don't know?

McD27

Jul 11, 2013
Is it awkward sitting in a box with people you don't know?

it's not a "box" or a single suite. It's a club. Imagine the whole end concourse with the seats/corridor at end where Rangers shoot 2x. Very Very spacious. In terms of seating, it's just like sitting with other fans in regular seats except more room and have waiters asking if you want any drinks, candy, chip or whatever.

Richie Rich

Jun 11, 2006
NYC
it's not a "box" or a single suite. It's a club. Imagine the whole end concourse with the seats/corridor at end where Rangers shoot 2x. Very Very spacious. In terms of seating, it's just like sitting with other fans in regular seats except more room and have waiters asking if you want any drinks, candy, chip or whatever.

Ah, ok. I thought it was something that a large group would do then they sell the remaining 1 or 2 seats

HobokenMarc

May 16, 2014
NJ & NY
5ZHR1Ee.jpg

CJCNYR

May 11, 2013
Central Jersey
.....waits for an article with headline "rangers tickets for $1,000,000!!!"

Articles written about the ticket prices are comical.

CJCNYR

May 11, 2013
Central Jersey
"Thank you for entering for the opportunity to purchase two (2) tickets to a 2014 Stanley Cup Final game at STAPLES Center. We will notify randomly selected winners beginning today, June 3rd.

Catch all the latest news, information and video through Kings Vision, Facebook, Twitter and the LA Kings Mobile App.

LA Kings Beard-A-Thon: The Kings have raised over $50,000 for the Kings Care Foundation! Keep those beards growing or pledge your favorite beard and support the Kings Care Foundation. Sign-Up Today

2014-15 Full Season Tickets: Limited Full Season Ticket Memberships remain for the 2014-15 season. Place a 10% deposit on Full Season Tickets today and receive the opportunity to purchase tickets to one game of the Stanley Cup Final with no fees! While supplies last. Learn More

Thank you for your support and Go Kings!"

lhg39

Manny Malhotra Fan
Dec 28, 2006
NJ
.....waits for an article with headline "rangers tickets for $1,000,000!!!"

Articles written about the ticket prices are comical.

Agreed. Average price of listings is meaningless. What most want to know is the get in the door price.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
Agreed. Average price of listings is meaningless. What most want to know is the get in the door price.

most want to know get-in for various parts of the arena, and especially get in the building. Anyone can put a big number on the high end, I see it all the time with Super Bowls and Final Fours, etc.., but those aren't realistic and the sellers generally know that

I think the all time record price paid for a ticket on stubhub is something in the range of $15,000. Even rich people don't generally ever go above $10K for a ticket to anything. I see that a pair to this SCF did sell at $8500/ticket for glass seats

CJCNYR

May 11, 2013
Central Jersey
this was the super bowl from forbes article

In terms of lowest and highest sold tickets on StubHub, the range is running higher than last year, as well. The least expensive ticket came from a buyer from Bronx, New York who purchased one ticket on October 19 for $2,100. The seat is located in the Upper End Zone 1 section. The most expensive ticket was $10,557 in the Lower Prime section. To put this in perspective, the price range for Super Bowl XLVII last year sold for $500—$10,804.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/maurybr...super-bowl-ticket-sold-on-stubhub-hits-10557/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad