TSN: 2013-14 WJHC selection camp roster(Canada)

JagrBomber

Oct 8, 2010
Calgary, Canada
Fucale apparently had a rough 1st period (I didn't watch I had a god damn exam), and guess who was there to give him a pep talk? Freddie Brathwaite. Blast from the past. I don't know, I just thought it was cool, little bit of a Flames connection to Team Canada.

Taranis

Jul 9, 2013
Nova Scotia
I watched the game, and although Fucale let in two goals in the first, they were both from brutal Canadian turn overs. He couldn't have done anything about the second Finnish goal. IMO he played very good, especially with the penalty heavy third.

Kanye

Life of Pablo
Feb 25, 2012
Chicago
Hunter Shinkaruk just got cut. So that's that then.

soexcited.gif

Svenner

Dec 2, 2008
Montreal, QC
Was listening to the fan today and Eric Francis was on and said that kids growing up these days dream more about winning gold at the world juniors than winning a Stanley cup. Did not take me long to turn off the radio, I love the Juniors but cmon :facepalm:

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Was listening to the fan today and Eric Francis was on and said that kids growing up these days dream more about winning gold at the world juniors than winning a Stanley cup. Did not take me long to turn off the radio, I love the Juniors but cmon :facepalm:

Yup, Eric Francis is officially not the sharpest tool in the shed.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary

Yeah, that's complete garbage. Francis sucks.

Nordberg

Sep 22, 2009
Landskrona
Canada getting manhandled by the much more aggressive Swedish team right now. It's too bad they didn't have a fast, physical, aggressive, talented **** stirrer available for the tournament this year. :help:

Nordberg

Sep 22, 2009
Landskrona
Playing Bad Boys in Ängelholm as Dumba gets ejected!

I'm glad they made their selections with discipline in mind :laugh:

Has Canada had a shot on goal in the second period?

Last edited:

Taranis

Jul 9, 2013
Nova Scotia
Wouldn't be World Juniors without a suspension for a Canadian. This year we decided to mix it up and do it before the actual tournament starts.

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
Playing Bad Boys in Ängelholm as Dumba gets ejected!

I'm glad they made their selections with discipline in mind :laugh:

Has Canada had a shot on goal in the second period?

No kidding. After seeing how poor Shinkaruk was and now Dumba I can't help but wonder if Sutter was biased in his picks as Nurse would be better over Dumba imo and both Klimchuck and Poirier have been better and would have been better for the team. Not that I don't want Canada to do well I just fell the picks for the team weren't the best.

Maybe I'm just biased but I have seen Sutter make poor roster decisions in the NHL so who knows.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad