2013-14 Providence Bruins all purpose thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MillerTime 86

So Long Tyler SeQuin
May 11, 2007
On a Rock
2-1 Bridgeport after 2.

P-Bruins played a great 1st period up until the last couple minutes when Bridgeport scored 2 goals within a 30-second span. Florek opened up the scoring on a juicy rebound from the Bridgeport goalie that would have made Chad Johnson proud. Providence threw over 20 shots on goal in the 1st, and the score was no where near indicative of the effort.

No goals for either team in the 2nd, which was a much more defensive period on both sides. Providence did well in the end to kill off a double minor high-sticking penalty to Griffith.

Interesting to note was that the Sound Tigers' announcer in the feed I'm watching says he was told that Spooner was in Cassidy's doghouse. Guess that would explain having Robins and Camara as his wingers the past couple of games ...

****ing Cassidy :shakehead :help:

Montecristo

Jul 29, 2012
Cassidy seems to be harder on high profile prospects. Could help to get the most out of them, seems to be a calculated move with both knight and spooner. Interesting to see how spooner responds after knight did not improve after being challenged

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Cassidy seems to be harder on high profile prospects. Could help to get the most out of them, seems to be a calculated move with both knight and spooner. Interesting to see how spooner responds after knight did not improve after being challenged

Knight didn't improve after being challenged ? When where how? Don't leave me hanging

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
Knight didn't improve after being challenged ? When where how? Don't leave me hanging

tumblr_lw2ku2n2fB1r3ajg5o1_400.gif

Last edited:

MillerTime 86

So Long Tyler SeQuin
May 11, 2007
On a Rock
Yes...If Cassidy is fired. You buy one if he stays... 2 if he leaves to greener pastures.

As far as I'm concerned, any pasture is greener for him than in Providence. AHL, KHL, or NHL (anywhere but Boston) ... I don't give a **** where he goes.

Just want him gone. Yesterday.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
Spooner, Knight and Cunningham the starting line tonight, which historically for the PBruins is always rare to see the "scoring line" get the start at home.

This must be like when Reg turned to the Hansons and said "Okay boys, show us what ya got".

Malt

Jul 6, 2007
Providence, RI
Game is tied up 1-1 after the first period.

Scoring machine Mike Moore scored late in the period, assisted by Camara and Lindblad.

Of course, with 3 seconds left in the period, one of the Bruins players --I didn't see who-- has an up-the-middle pass picked off by a Bridgeport player who then wrists it pass Svedberg. Absolutely maddening mistake made right before Providence is ready to take the lead into dressing room (Mark Divver IDs the culprit as Warsofsky).

Alan Ryan

Jun 1, 2006
Game is tied up 1-1 after the first period.

Scoring machine Mike Moore scored late in the period, assisted by Camara and Lindblad.

Of course, with 3 seconds left in the period, one of the Bruins players --I didn't see who-- has an up-the-middle pass picked off by a Bridgeport player who then wrists it pass Svedberg. Absolutely maddening mistake made right before Providence is ready to take the lead into dressing room (Mark Divver IDs the culprit as Warsofsky).

Providence is down 3-1 with about 8 minutes left in the second period. Svedberg has allowed 3 goals on 11 shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad