2012 Draft Watch Part 2

MrGone

Nov 18, 2009
Looking back over the 2012 draft and I am not even sure what to think anymore. Its rare that a team with as much talent as the Caps gets a shot with a top 11 pick. Never mind two in the top 16. What a mess. :cry:

fedfed

@FedFedRMNB
Oct 28, 2010
Moscow City
Looking back over the 2012 draft and I am not even sure what to think anymore. Its rare that a team with as much talent as the Caps gets a shot with a top 11 pick. Never mind two in the top 16. What a mess. :cry:

Caps, however, hit jackpots in 4th (DiPauli), 5th (Carrick), 6th (Barber), and possibly 7th (Djoos) rounds, and I'm very interested in what Rissling and Stephenson can show in the pro game.

How many teams have two picks from 2012 Draft playing for them in the NHL right now? Great draft for GMGM.

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
You can't call them jackpots yet.

Do the draft now and Wilson goes top-15 and Barber is very likely a late 1st rounder. Carrick, Djoos and DiPauli all good picks aswell as mentioned.

Not jackpot but besides Forsberg looks like a very good draft right now.

Capitlols

Historic Chokers
Feb 9, 2010
Until they do anything of worth at the big leagues, you can't call that draft a jackpot.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
Do the draft now and Wilson goes top-15 and Barber is very likely a late 1st rounder. Carrick, Djoos and DiPauli all good picks aswell as mentioned.

Not jackpot but besides Forsberg looks like a very good draft right now.

I guarantee you that Tom Wilson would not go in the top 15.
Galchenyuk, Murray, Trouba, Yakupov, Lindholm, Rielly, Forsberg, Reinhart, Vasilevski, Teravainen, Maatta, Hertl, Laughton, Girgensons, Pouliot, and Ceci would all go before him, and quite possibly Matteau, Subban, Skjei, Severson, Faksa, or Grigorenko as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad