2012 Draft - 3rd Pick: Jujhar Khaira

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
Solid start for him this year for sure. Does anyone have any comparables for a player like him entering NCAA the year after he's drafted, and putting up similar points? His stats are impressive at first glance, just wondering if I should taper my expectations.

Just took a quick glance, but it looks like you have to go back to Kyle Turris and Riley Nash's freshman years in 07/08 to find a freshman coming out of the BCHL putting up more than around 0.7 points per game.

edit: Should specify that that's 19 year old freshmen.

Last edited:

Sm4ckSm4sh

This is Atomic Love
Mar 12, 2010
Just wondering if there is an update with this kid? He played college last year and now he's in the dub.

Just wondering if school didn't go so well? And he's only played 8 games so far this season.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
lol not even PPG in his overage WHL year.

Another magnificent pick by Stu the magnificent.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
He was a 3rd round pick. So you expect him not to make it. Not like he was top 10.

Any way, see if he turns it on the rest of the year.

Those add up. Look at Stu's other picks. David Musil, Anton Lander, Troy Hesketh, Tyler Bunz, etc.

CanadianSuperPromise

Aug 21, 2012
lol not even PPG in his overage WHL year.

Another magnificent pick by Stu the magnificent.

:laugh: yes, so bad that he got invited to the Subway super series tourney in a season where he has been injured for majority of the season so far. You know the same tournament which Nurse, Ekblad, McDavid are going to be playing at.

You're too smart for us Pep! You should be our head scout!

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
@NickHPatterson
Center Jujhar Khaira (upper body) returns to Everett's lineup for the first time since Oct. 12.

McBooya42

Let's do this!
Jun 28, 2010
Edmonton
:laugh: yes, so bad that he got invited to the Subway super series tourney in a season where he has been injured for majority of the season so far. You know the same tournament which Nurse, Ekblad, McDavid are going to be playing at.

:laugh: +1

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA

I bet some armchair GMs here can construct better rosters than the Oilers have the best 6 years!

Tad Mikowsky

Only Droods
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2008
Edmonton
I bet some armchair GMs here can construct better rosters than the Oilers have the best 6 years!

the Armchair Gms here are the worst thing about this forum.

Sure it could be constructed better if you're playing a video game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad