2012- ATD -End of the World Draft- Sign Up Thread!

EagleBelfour

Jun 7, 2005
ehsl.proboards32.com
If any of the following:
14. EagleBelfour - L'équipe Nationale de France

Are interested in swapping picks (I'm 26) send me a PM.

I am not, but thank you.

Thursday or Friday. Give teams a couple of days to swap their full set of draft picks or make other mega-trades. It is really annoying to edit such trades into the thread after the full order has been listed.

You could just create the drafting thread with the first round selection of each team, and wait a few days before writing up the complete list. I could see the first few selection being made very fast and start the ball! Obviously, I'm just like a lot of us, anxious to see the drafting began, but if you want you could wait a few days :)

---

Before the division were announced, I thought to myself that Arrbez with the 2nd selection would be my favourite to win the draft this time around ... I guess myself and the other GM in my division will have alot of work to do if any of us want to win our division! I'm also quite please that both french teams are in the same divison as well as the only Australian one! Perfect match for me :)

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
Before the division were announced, I thought to myself that Arrbez with the 2nd selection would be my favourite to win the draft this time around ... I guess myself and the other GM in my division will have alot of work to do if any of us want to win our division! I'm also quite please that both french teams are in the same divison as well as the only Australian one! Perfect match for me :)

Oui :nod: :handclap:

TheDevilMadeMe

Aug 28, 2006
Brooklyn
I guess waiting until Thursday to start is torturous....

Give people the rest of the night and tomorrow morning to swap draft positions. Tomorrow afternoon or evening, whoever wants to can post the draft thread in the traditional format, using the rules from the rules discussion post.

Velociraptor

May 12, 2007
Big Smoke

That's probably the least feasible division :laugh:

Road trips to France and Australia will take their toll on the visiting teams, and the teams overseas will suffer heavily from jetlag, thank god that isn't taken into consideration ;):laugh:

arrbez

bad chi
Jun 2, 2004
Toronto
That's probably the least feasible division :laugh:

Road trips to France and Australia will take their toll on the visiting teams, and the teams overseas will suffer heavily from jetlag, thank god that isn't taken into consideration ;):laugh:

You funboys won't last 5 minutes in Inglewood ;)

TheDevilMadeMe

Aug 28, 2006
Brooklyn
Jim Robson is the only division all on one continent. Whoever wins our division should totally bring up how much better rested his team is than the opponents. :naughty:

TheDevilMadeMe

Aug 28, 2006
Brooklyn
Which one of the non-mods would like to make the draft thread? Should be someone who will be here at least once a day to help edit the post.

Elvis P

Revolution was a B side
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
I'm open to an experienced ATDer who has made it to Round Two as a Co-GM or Asst GM, although we would need to talk to see if we have compatible ideas on the ATD. :)

Last edited:

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
Which one of the non-mods would like to make the draft thread? Should be someone who will be here at least once a day to help edit the post.

I could take care of it tomorrow , I'm suppose to get my privileges back the 18th , which is tomorrow.I'll have to have a clear list from 1 to 32 with the new positions and be sure position swapping are done , + the official rules and we'll be good to go.

I think I'm the ideal candidate for this.

If you find someone else , perfect less work for me , but as of right now it's my turn to give some help :)

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
my privileges will be back at 16h11 today , please pm me or just tell me here if I can go ahead with the Draft thread later today , officially putting an end to position swapping.

TheDevilMadeMe

Aug 28, 2006
Brooklyn
Whoever wants to put up the thread can put it up. I think we're ready.

Just do two things:

1) Follow the format of past ATD threads
2) Copy and paste the rules from the rules discussion thread (don't use the rules from old drafts)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad