2007 THN Future Watch?

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
Anyone know when it'll be sent to subscribers/on newstands?

Also, will it be in glossy magazine format like last year?

And do you think it'll have reports on the players written after the WJC or before?

babybruin

Oct 28, 2003
vancouver
It should be on newstands once the issue is ready. Ive lived in BC and Alberta and its always been available somewhere around where I live

Mr. Hab

Nov 17, 2004
Montreal
Is there anywhere you can buy the magasine if you are not subscribed to THN?

newstands or most magazine stores, maybe even...some bookstores ("Chapters").

By the way...when is it coming out? FEBRUARY? (I thought it was always during Spring or Summer time, no? or maybe I'm thinking of "Pre-Draft picks").

May 1, 2003
Visit site
newstands or most magazine stores, maybe even...some bookstores ("Chapters").

By the way...when is it coming out? FEBRUARY? (I thought it was always during Spring or Summer time, no? or maybe I'm thinking of "Pre-Draft picks").

I remember the magazine coming out a little more towards april or may, i could be wrong, but i dont believe it comes out February

HockeyJim17

Sep 6, 2004
In past years it has usually been either the last issue in Feb or the 1st issue in March. So it is still a month and a half away from hitting newstands.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
In past years it has usually been either the last issue in Feb or the 1st issue in March. So it is still a month and a half away from hitting newstands.

Yep, Future Watch is typically late February. Unless someone is in parts of the US afflicted with a time warp... :biglaugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad