2004 - 2005 NTDP Commits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
Mobey said:
According to www.hockeyscouting.ca, the following players have committed to the USA - 17 NTDP team for next season:

Mike Ratchuk, Blake Geoffrion, Rhett Rakhshani, Billy Sweatt and Chris Summers.

Thoughts?

I'm going to keep my eyes on Ratchuk. Hopefully he can pan out better than his brother did, who ended up being a 1st round bust. Interesting to see another highly touted California born (Rakhshani) player. California IMO will be a big time producer of American born talent in the near future.

Schlep Rock

Feb 28, 2002
USA
Rakishani is an amazing talent... a player that could've made a major impact in the WHL is he wanted to.

Billy Sweatt is an amazing talent as well. I believe he is playing on Team Illinois this year (not 100% certain). Both players are oozing with talent though.

BTW... where did you hear Michigan is recruiting Rakishani (and Summers for that matter)?

Funkymoses

Schlep Rock said:
Rakishani is an amazing talent... a player that could've made a major impact in the WHL is he wanted to.

Billy Sweatt is an amazing talent as well. I believe he is playing on Team Illinois this year (not 100% certain). Both players are oozing with talent though.

BTW... where did you hear Michigan is recruiting Rakishani (and Summers for that matter)?

http://michigan.rivals.com/

mostly a football/bball thing going on but they've expanded their hockey coverage some. There's a guy on the message board who seems pretty well connected and he mentioned it. Rakishani's team was in town, at Yost, a few weeks ago to play Honeybaked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad