GDT: 2/8/24 - 8:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ New York Islanders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bozo Nicholson

5 Alarm Fire™
Jun 6, 2015
Apparently the new way of Lightning hockey. This is f***ing ridiculous mate. If Cooper wasn't nearing GOAT status a regular coach would be on the hot seat by now. These guys need to wake up man
I was really hoping that All-star break wouldn’t F them up, but it always does.

Antiramie

Mar 25, 2011
What’s the opposite of a corked bat?

That’s what Hedman needs for his stick. Weigh that f***er down so he can hit the broadside of a barn.

bov

Nov 13, 2010
That winning streak must've been tough for some of you, having to wait all that time PLUS the all-star break to find something to bitch about.

Now after 2 games we're going to miss playoffs and Cooper can't coach. Just great stuff guys, keep it up. True fans!

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
That winning streak must've been tough for some of you, having to wait all that time PLUS the all-star break to find something to bitch about.

Now after 2 games we're going to miss playoffs and Cooper can't coach. Just great stuff guys, keep it up. True fans!
This isn't on Coop. I defended him for like 900 pages some years back and I'll do it again. This is an entitled bunch that lost its work ethic and is pouting about it not coming easy. Minus Kucherov, Hagel and a few others it's "paid and fade"

JFBB needs to send another message

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Yea bad first period. They will need a far better effort if they want to get back into it.

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
Our defense situation isn't as dire as some make it out to be. It could have been, but Raddysh stepped up and we found an NHL player in Lilleberg.

CDH is still god awful though, perhaps the worst thing to endure as fans post-Sergy injury is now we have to continue to watch that train wreck every night.

I'm a big Hayden Fleury fan I don't put a lot of stock in him coming back and saving us either.

Ducati Boy

HF Original
Feb 7, 2018

Agreed. A lot of melodrama here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad