cqy7HBf.png

prJ7BEf.png

Mb5zkgI.png

hef38Ow.png

JFleegs

Dec 9, 2010
Virginia Beach
I wonder why it’s an 8pm start time?

Hopefully a much better game then yesterday. Waited so long for hockey to be back just to have it swift kick me in the nuts.

Reactions: Tampa22

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
At least Boucher didn't call the game featuring Barzal so we didn't have to hear how he's the greatest player in the world
Because everyone already knows Barzal is the literal goat of hockey. Wayne wishes he was as good as Barzal. Barzal pisses excellence. The guy breathes in that toxic slum of new York air and just knows he's better than everyone. The glazing will continue.

Riseonfire

Josh Bailey! GAME ONE, TO THE ISLAND!!!
Nov 8, 2009
Because everyone already knows Barzal is the literal goat of hockey. Wayne wishes he was as good as Barzal. Barzal pisses excellence. The guy breathes in that toxic slum of new York air and just knows he's better than everyone. The glazing will continue.

Sorry to intrude...

Is this how national / other media think of Barzal? Even Isles fans don't have that inflated of an opinion of Barzy. Most would say he's somewhere in the top 50 players.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Sorry to intrude...

Is this how national / other media think of Barzal? Even Isles fans don't have that inflated of an opinion of Barzy. Most would say he's somewhere in the top 50 players.
Not really. I think posters here got annoyed by how much Barzal was praised in the playoff series in 2020 or 2021 and haven't been able to let it go. lol

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Sorry to intrude...

During the playoffs those couple years we played them the media broadcasts could not stop praising Barzal. They actually loved doing that regardless if it was barzal or not. They loved to make whoever we were playing the hyped up team especially if it was a bigger market.

Remember Boucher also talking about the goalies and being a little biased towards whoever we were playing.

Media hates tampa and loves whoever we play. It's gotten better over the years I'd say but they were even kinda like that last night.

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Time for the anchoring contracts step up and earn their keep. Yes I'm speaking to vasi,Cirelli, and sheary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad