IMG_7789.jpeg

TJ returns
IMG_7790.jpeg

Connor checking HF hawks. Looking towards fifty’s intelligent posts

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
JFC when does Bedard get back? Can’t wait for this team to start winning in a few years. These lineups are brutal to look at

Reactions: TheOne

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
32 more barf games to endure with Les Miserables42 more bottles of bargain on the walk,42 more bottles of barf,when another bottle falls ofvthecwall tonight,31 more bottles of barf left on the wall..

Sickening process for the hope it leads us Celebrini...otherwise the pain is untraceable watching hot garbage..Yes Bedard's return will ease some of the pain...but Hexalone will not change results much..Tge Tank has gone great...and will continue inmagnoficant barfy fails.

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
I wonder if there’ll be any team scouts at the game tonight to look at our garbage?

pvr

Leather Skates
Jan 22, 2008
Terrible start time. Inexcusable. Drove in from Michigan for this one. East coast time makes it difficult.

As usual, I’ll be focusing on Vlasic and Korchinski with Bedard still out. Korch is frustrating, but I keep reminding myself that he’s only 19. Vlasic is mostly a joy to watch. Only get the defensive side once. Typically, most of the game is played in our defensive zone, and my neck gets sore constantly looking to my right.:confused:

Reactions: Pez68

jaysoneil

Feb 22, 2013
IL
Terrible start time. Inexcusable. Drove in from Michigan for this one. East coast time makes it difficult.

As usual, I’ll be focusing on Vlasic and Korchinski with Bedard still out. Korch is frustrating, but I keep reminding myself that he’s only 19. Vlasic is mostly a joy to watch. Only get the defensive side once. Typically, most of the game is played in our defensive zone, and my neck gets sore constantly looking to my right.:confused:
Is 8:30pm local really that bad of a start time? I find the later the games, the better, especially with kids, getting home from work, dinner and all the other chaos that needs attention.

Reactions: LavalPhantom

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
8:30 local start time thanks to the TNT doubleheader, weekday game, not an exciting opposition. Should be a pretty dead crowd tonight.

Reactions: TLEH

pvr

Leather Skates
Jan 22, 2008
Rink is relatively empty right now. Will see how many don’t show because of need to work tomorrow. Have to say it’s been full even without Bedard.

Reactions: Mrfenn92
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad