GDT: 2/7/17 - Wild @ Jets - 7PM CT / 3AM Suomi - FSN ‎

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Yeah, I hope he can find himself again before we go into that huge stretch of games to end the season.

Will be tough to come out of any slumps during that stretch.

Isn't it easier to break a slump when you're playing every night as opposed to time off to think about it?

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Well we don't deserve this but hey at least it looks like we'll get it

RussosBurner

Jun 19, 2012
State of Hockey
What an ugly game. I'll take the win obviously but my god was that bad. We got heavily outplayed for the bulk of the game and still found a way to win. I guess that's good?

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
Isn't it easier to break a slump when you're playing every night as opposed to time off to think about it?

I dunno, guess it probably depends on why your slumping in the first place.

My thinking is if your on scoring streak you want to avoid interruptions, but if your slumping the interruptions give you the chance to "reset".

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Pommer at 31 points now. Nice rear recovery from the start of the season.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
That game was ugly as #@$!. Jets probably deserved the points more, but we'll gladly take them. We always joke about puck luck, but I think this would be one game where some luck was definitely involved. They came so close to tying it.

It's going to take a much stronger effort against the Hawks though to get a win.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
What an ugly game. I'll take the win obviously but my god was that bad. We got heavily outplayed for the bulk of the game and still found a way to win. I guess that's good?

Yup. Really hoping we can bring back our play against Vancouver when we go against Chicago tomorrow.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Back-to-back tomorrow night against Chicago? Tonight was ugly... I can only imagine what tomorrow will look like. :help:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad