GDT: 2/26/13 | Calgary Flames VS The Unbeatables | 7 PM CT | FSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild48

Ski U Mah
Nov 10, 2011
Duluth
I really feel like the Wild had no business winning this game. We should have CRUSHED Calgary. Instead we go goal-less against them until the game is almost over ans we slip away qith a goal in OT, letting them take home a point.

I am entirely on the Fire Yeo bandwagon. Something needs to change in that locker room, and I think a lot higher of the players at this point than the coaching staff.

Please for the love of god, Fletch, give Ruff a call and offer him something.

They outplayed Calgary all game and McDonald stood on his head. Not to mention the post factor.

Wild were the better team all game long, they killed just as many penalties as Calgary. They won the freaking game.

VC08je7.jpg

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Backstrom first star please. Amazing game by him.

Too bad the entire pk unit can't be the first star... 9 minutes of pk time on only two penalties, and the Flames get only a single shot on goal combined!

Sure, the Flames only goal was on the pp, but that pk took over the rest of the way.

Kaptain

WarBortles
Feb 7, 2013
Florida
Too bad the entire pk unit can't be the first star... 9 minutes of pk time on only two penalties, and the Flames get only a single shot on goal combined!

Sure, the Flames only goal was on the pp, but that pk took over the rest of the way.

Ya.....but we lose by at least 3 goals without Backs playing like he did. Easily first star.

JamesRanger

Sep 23, 2011
Plymouth
Can anybody honestly say that Yeo turns this team into more then the sum of its parts? I'd say he is getting far less. We need a good coach. It doesn't have to be this year since we are trying to grow our young players but once we want to compete we will need a new coach.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
They outplayed Calgary all game and McDonald stood on his head. Not to mention the post factor.

Wild were the better team all game long, they killed just as many penalties as Calgary. They won the freaking game.

VC08je7.jpg

Agreed, the Wild were the better team clearly through out the game.

Caior89

Mar 31, 2011
yay! For the first time in 2 years the brazilian espn showed a Wild game. I was hoping for a game with more goals but since its the wild... whatever we won! \o/

Billy Mays Here*

Suter with two more assists tonight. He now has more points than Heatley or any Wild forward for that matter not named Koivu or Parise.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I go outside only to come back in to see they tied and won the game? WTH?

1. More Zucker. Put him on the PP for a while.
2. PK was AWESOME and saved their tails in more ways than one.
3. PP was brutal.

Glad they came back to win, but there was no reason for this game to go to OT considering the opportunities they were given. Of course, the same could be said for Calgary. PP fails big time.

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
I am happy with this win because we fought our way back into it. Our penalty kill essentially won this game.

Billy Mays Here*

To be fair the Wild's PK has been pretty damn good all year. Now only if we could take some of their PK'ing ability and transfer it to the PP. . . .

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
Love how Zach credited the fans. So classy and so true! Our fans giving the standing O after those major kills gave the players huge momentum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad