GDT: 2/26/13 | Calgary Flames VS The Unbeatables | 7 PM CT | FSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

GORGO

Dec 10, 2011
BABBITT, MN
Couldn't disagree more.
With all do respect at least IMHO Fletcher has made almost as many bad moves...as he has good..He's done Fairly well at The draft table (Brodin-Zucker) jury's still out on the rest..he has not done much else. 2 lousy coaching decisions will be his legacy not to mention his very shaky trade history..

Karl

Feb 4, 2005
The State of Hockey
Wild Win!

goal_light.gif

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
I really feel like the Wild had no business winning this game. We should have CRUSHED Calgary. Instead we go goal-less against them until the game is almost over ans we slip away qith a goal in OT, letting them take home a point.

I am entirely on the Fire Yeo bandwagon. Something needs to change in that locker room, and I think a lot higher of the players at this point than the coaching staff.

Please for the love of god, Fletch, give Ruff a call and offer him something.

JamesRanger

Sep 23, 2011
Plymouth
With all do respect at least IMHO Fletcher has made almost as many bad moves...as he has good..He's done Fairly well at The draft table (Brodin-Zucker) jury's still out on the rest..he has not done much else. 2 lousy coaching decisions will be his legacy not to mention his very shaky trade history..

He has built a roster and a prospect pool rife with talent. He took a chance on two rookie coaches and failed. If he were to choose another unproven coach then maybe I'd think he needs to be gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad