GDT: 2/24/13 - 7:30PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Pittsburgh

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
How? Purcell had his head down an was in slow motion stickhandling like 5 times when no one was around him...

Maybe Marty couldn't see the puck and Purcell between the Pens players that separated them but it's in no way Purcell's fault. It doesn't matter if Purcell is going slow, Marty needs to slow down. Marty is on the ice for a lot of our offsides

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Enough with the offsides already!!!

Offside isn't ideal of course, but doing it consistently means that they really want that goal.

It's basically an example of intensity going outside the acceptable parameters of the structure.

The Wyzerhood

A league of his own
Oct 3, 2008
Maybe Marty couldn't see the puck and Purcell between the Pens players that separated them but it's in no way Purcell's fault. It doesn't matter if Purcell is going slow, Marty needs to slow down.

It was both their faults, but my initial comment was targeted at Purcell being slow. Who's fault it was is a moot point. You implied it was Marty's fault, when Purcell was equally as bad on that play.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Carle with his weak hands again, twice on that shift it cost us.

He's a terrible puck handler, why do we even have him out there at such a crucial time.

daze

Feb 23, 2013
Florida
Not a BAD game but Lindbach ****ed the first period all up. I think Garon should get the start Tuesday for sure...

dbieon12

Vinik-Brisebois-Cooper
Jul 22, 2010
Piece of **** goaltending. Feel like a broken record every god damned year. Every year we get good goaltending, we do incredibly well.

Garon played well.

Team would have done better in the last 5 minutes if they didn't go offsides every time.

dbieon12

Vinik-Brisebois-Cooper
Jul 22, 2010

He's a terrible puck handler, why do we even have him out there at such a crucial time.

Three times if you didn't count the faceoff that we won but couldn't keep in. He should have been able to get to it in time.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Piece of **** goaltending. Feel like a broken record every god damned year. Every year we get good goaltending, we do incredibly well.

I am just happy when we are not down in the first 5 min let alone the first 2.

I think it is time we got a new goalie coach.

tattooedsean

Hockey Maniac!
May 16, 2012
Arizona

Yeah, that mishandle when the team went to 6 men along with the 3 straight offsides during the last 10 minutes where we couldn't decide to shoot it in or to skate it in causing the speedsters to go offside was frustrating.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad