GDT: 2/17/16 @ Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Central PA Hawk Fan

Apr 16, 2007
York, PA
Yeah, and Kruger wins more important ones than he loses. How anyone can say we don't miss him right now while sitting there watching Rasmussen fail at everything on the ice is beyond me.

Yeah, looks like Ras has run out of steam. I wouldn't mind him shifting to wing when Kruger some back. I think a 4th line of Ras-Kruger-Desi could be good, but maybe Panik would fit in better there too. Either way, that bottom 6 misses Kruger right now no doubt about it.

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
I think those who say Raz has been terrible aren't even watching him. They just see he isn't scoring goals right now. He has won some board battles and caused some turnovers in the D zone.
He has been a fine 4th liner. And some games, his line creates some pressure. They really should have one more goal to their resume, but the ref took it away for "goalie interference"

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Biggest problem with Moose is that he isn't Kruger. We, as in Hawks fans, have become spoiled by having such a strong 4C.

But provided Krugs can come back relatively healthy, Rasmussen will do a good job playing wing on the 4th line.

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
I think those who say Raz has been terrible aren't even watching him. They just see he isn't scoring goals right now. He has won some board battles and caused some turnovers in the D zone.
He has been a fine 4th liner. And some games, his line creates some pressure. They really should have one more goal to their resume, but the ref took it away for "goalie interference"

I agree.... have liked Ras since I first saw him play. Same with Danault who gets unwarranted criticism around here.

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
I agree.... have liked Ras since I first saw him play. Same with Danault who gets unwarranted criticism around here.

The criticism of Danault is warranted. He hasn't had a pointy in forever despite playing a lot of minutes ans sharing a line with TT

However the most abt criticism is that he's simply one of the most ineffective C at the dot in the league. That's a very big deal

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.

Anyone who critiques Danault while being OK with Rasmussen has no idea what hockey is even about. Danault has tough matchups, handles them well, and still creates things offensively. Rasmussen has good positioning, and that's about it. Rasmussen is basically Kruger without tough matchups, without the faceoffs ability, and without the defensive ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad