Post-Game Talk: 2/15/18 | Canucks 1 @ Sharks 4

Chairman Maouth

Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley

The Canucks follow up Wednesday’s home game against Roberto Luongo’s visiting Florida Panthers with a back-to-back contest tonight in San Jose against the Sharks. The game starts at 7:30 p.m. (TV: SNETP; Radio: SNET 650 AM):

The Big Matchup

Jake Virtanen vs. history

Virtanen scored a fantastic end-to-end goal last time these squads faced each other just before Christmas, a 5-4 OT loss. He also helped set up a Brendan Gaunce goal. It was one of his best games of the season.

MORE

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
This gonna be UGLY

7-1 Sharks our goal by Boucher

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
Already time for anther loss? So be it.

I wonder what Shark(s) makes Real Gud his bitch tonight a la McCann.

Seriously the Sharks are better and they should win if the don’t overlook the competition.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Not sure how the Sharks are doing it.....not really a fearsome lineup with Jumbo Joe and Marleau gone....but for the Canucks it'll all come down to goaltending again, whoever plays. If the guy in the Canucks crease is the 'second-best' goalie on the ice tonight, they don't stand much of a chance playing a back-to-back with travel in between.

Hopefully Boeser can pot a couple and the Canucks continue their downward spiral to enhance their lottery ticket odds in the Rasmus Dahlin sweepstakes.

Grantham

Mar 28, 2017
Last game was just about perfect in my books. Boeser and Horvat score...close game...we lose in regulation

More of the same please!

Reactions: sunnyvale420

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Would like to see Goldobin in for Dowd, and Holm in for Pouliot.

I would also love to see Virtanen get some 2nd unit PP duty as a net front presence. Blows my mind that we haven't used one or our "top offensive prospects" in a scoring role.

rune74

Oct 10, 2008
Would like to see Goldobin in for Dowd, and Holm in for Pouliot.

I would also love to see Virtanen get some 2nd unit PP duty as a net front presence. Blows my mind that we haven't used one or our "top offensive prospects" in a scoring role.
I didn't think pouliot was bad last night to be honest.

Also, did anyone notice Benning did not list Virtanen when talking about young players who are the line up? He said we don't have many...stetcher, beoser, pouliot

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad