GDT: 2/14/17 - Wild vs. Ducks - 7PM CT - not-NBC (aka FS-N+)

Status
Not open for further replies.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I like Olofsson, he just looks like he knows what hes doing.

It never feels like he is trying to do to much, it also doesn't feel like he is trying to avoid having to make a play either.

Me too. Seems confident with the puck on his stick, decent defensively. Good judgement.

Well that was an odd game. Wasn't impressed with a few players, but overall I can't complain too much. That first goal could've been prevented, but you have to expect a good result when you only let in one goal.

I sure don't see that Mitchell and Tuch are an upgrade over Graovac.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Can't really be upset. Gibson played out of his mind for that one. Oh well, can't win them all. On to the next game.

57special

Sep 5, 2012
MN
It seems weird to say in a game where they got all the penalties, but I thought the Ducks got away with a lot. There were a couple off FO's where there was blatant stick holding, right in front of the ref, and there was a ton of interference.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
It seems weird to say in a game where they got all the penalties, but I thought the Ducks got away with a lot. There were a couple off FO's where there was blatant stick holding, right in front of the ref, and there was a ton of interference.
Their biggest blunder of the night was Vermette taking a vacation for anywhere between 3-20 games. I think the NHL can give him 3, 10, or 20. Two stupid plays by the opponents in the last two games. Will we see a third idiot in the next game?

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
just finished watching via DVR. Wow. Can't even be mad. We looked really good and the ducks (less Gibson) looked completely outmatched. Gibson can put that one in the ole scrapbook, that was an amazing game he played.

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
I admit to only half watching the game tonight, stupid work, is there any substance to Anaheim fans complaining about the refs? I didn't notice any bias, every penalty called seemed legit and I didn't catch anything glaring by the Wild ... not that it matters.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
I admit to only half watching the game tonight, stupid work, is there any substance to Anaheim fans complaining about the refs? I didn't notice any bias, every penalty called seemed legit and I didn't catch anything glaring by the Wild ... not that it matters.

A few missed calls on the Wild, but most of Anaheim's penalties were pretty black & white. Can't really complain about those.

57special

Sep 5, 2012
MN
if anything they could have called more on the Ducks. Zucker could've been called for one.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
So, what did you think of your first live game in over 10 years? :shakehead

Aside from running into a ducks goalie who stood on his head, it was a very entertaining game. And I am now a fan of the upper level. Damn good view.

Seriously, **** ducks goalies who just magically stand on their heads. The ducks had ****ing nothing that game except Gibson. They barely spent any real time in our zone, they let us get tons of chances, and they drew no penalties while being highly penalized themselves.

We literally did everything right that game except score.

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
Wow, what a game by Gibson, mad performance and gotta respect that. Ran in to a hot goalie, off to the next game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad