Motown Beatdown

Need a slump buster
Mar 5, 2002
Indianapolis
Visit site
avalanche_country said:
it is 2 things and two things only ...

1- to repeat the same old song and dance as yesterday and before
2- to officially cancel the season and the PA knows this and is why their press conf. is afterwards

I cant see Daly being the one to announce they are canceling the season and the NHLPA responding with Saskins. But i've been wrong before

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
maybe daly and saskins are going to announce respectively that bettman and goodenow have been fired and they are taking over negotiating duties and expect a deal done this weekend :)

yeah right...

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
i agree with nomore - its to point fingers and lay more rhetoric. the season wont be cancelled to at least sunday. today is the same as yesterday. second verse, same as the first.

Melanson

Apr 29, 2004
This really can't be construed as anything but bad news. A 4 hour meeting and both parties call a press conference? IMO the NHL cancels the season claiming that the union is unwilling to negotiate. The union will say that the NHL is being unreasonable and haven't argued in good faith.

To quote the movie "The Outsiders";

It's over Johnny.... :shakehead :madfire: :cry: :mad:

firstroundbust

lacks explosiveness
Mar 3, 2004
Parts Unknown
nomorekids said:
Yeah, Daly is to blame for the fact that the players want to continue to suck the league dry :shakehead

and the owners don't have a hand in the problem?

don't misconstrue that for a pro-pa stance...I am just so sick of the principle figures in this whole ordeal.

I want to punch Ted Saskin in his f'n grill. Happy now?

futurcorerock

Nov 15, 2003
Columbus, OH
DeuceUNO said:
and the owners don't have a hand in the problem?

don't misconstrue that for a pro-pa stance...I am just so sick of the principle figures in this whole ordeal.

I want to punch Ted Saskin in his f'n grill. Happy now?
Not all owners are to blame.

Just the few renegades in Boston, NY who felt Bobby Holik and Marty LaPointe deserve their big payday.

SedinFan*

What a joke of a league this is. Run by a bunch of clowns on both sides.

Reilly311

Zack Attack said:
What a joke of a league this is. Run by a bunch of clowns on both sides.

I agree. It's just another black eye for the NHL and it gives more ammo to the haters.

SedinFan*

Reilly311 said:
I agree. It's just another black eye for the NHL and it gives more ammo to the haters.

I love hockey, absolutely love it. Huge Canuck fan, however this circus that has been going on for the past 6 months is a complete joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad