Status
Not open for further replies.

futurcorerock

Nov 15, 2003
Columbus, OH
chiavsfan said:
Actually I did...it's called "When does today's circus start?"

But this one is a little better...love the avatar by the way

Well i know you made it, but it's more of a question and we have to scroll to find the link of when it started. This way visitors can start right away with a link and then scroll. Sorry to steal your thunder... but if it makes you feel better, I think this thread is going to decompose into a "dude... sweet avatar" thread.

Sidorkiewicz has it right. it's the guy from the Red Wings party. Note that he's wearing a Michigan hat, and i'm a big fan/student of Ohio State.

Point being, Michigan fans are ugly. :p:

Ar-too

Zealous Scrub
Jan 8, 2004
Columbus, OH
futurcorerock said:
Well i know you made it, but it's more of a question and we have to scroll to find the link of when it started. This way visitors can start right away with a link and then scroll. Sorry to steal your thunder... but if it makes you feel better, I think this thread is going to decompose into a "dude... sweet avatar" thread.

Sidorkiewicz has it right. it's the guy from the Red Wings party. Note that he's wearing a Michigan hat, and i'm a big fan/student of Ohio State.

Point being, Michigan fans are ugly. :p:

Dude looks like Sean Casey (First baseman for the Reds for those who don't know).

Lady Rhian

The Only Good Indian
Jan 9, 2003
Lakes Region, NH
I'm positive the following will be said after today's meeting:

"we're still having philosophical differences, but we remain open to future talks".

It's getting so predictable...

Motown Beatdown

Need a slump buster
Mar 5, 2002
Indianapolis
Visit site
Lady Rhian said:
I'm positive the following will be said after today's meeting:

"we're still having philosophical differences, but we remain open to future talks".

It's getting so predictable...

No that will happen tomorrow. Tonight they'll say....

"We have no comments on todays meeting, but we plan on meeting again tomorrow"

Crows*

I'm getting to the point where I do not care about the meetings anymore.

Tell me when something happens.

I'm tired of the rollercoaster.

ti-vite

Jul 27, 2004
Bob and Garry should fight for the CBA. Although Bob does look like a cartoon gladiator, I would guess Bettman knows some kung ** moves.

Anything goes.

Phil333

Dec 26, 2003
New York City
Crows said:
I'm getting to the point where I do not care about the meetings anymore.

Tell me when something happens.

I'm tired of the rollercoaster.

Yet you can't stop coming. Just like me. Just like everyone else.

krandor

Jan 28, 2005
Yep - today will be "In deference to the proccess, no comments will be made today, but meetings will be held tomorrow".

Tomorrow they will break about 1pm with no new meeting scheduled

BIG GIFS

Apr 29, 2004
Bruins4419 said:
I hope something significant happens today or tomorrow. This is torture. Was the 1994-1995 lockout this bad?

No, it was done at this time.

Beauty eh?

Not sure if serious.
Dec 20, 2004
Southern California
Just end it already. I hope they can agree on something, but a 20 game season is a joke. If they come to an agreement, they should work on some changes to the game (i.e. obstruction), work on a better TV deal and look into getting some teams out of the fold. Not likely, but it would be nice to see some follow-through instead of the mediocrity we are accustomed to.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Bruins4419 said:
Well I knew that. I just meant if the days leading up to the agreement were just as bad as this.

Different world then.

BIG GIFS

Apr 29, 2004
Bruins4419 said:
Well I knew that. I just meant if the days leading up to the agreement were just as bad as this.

I can't really help you with that, at that time, I didn't know there was a lock-out. I was just wondering why there was no hockey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->