Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
Marc Bergevin, bless your heart.

BlessYourHeart_button_front_540x.jpg

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
The quotes from Aho's agent in the Atlantic are a little odd.

"I *think* Sebastian 100 percent wants to play in Montreal" "He wouldn't have signed an offer sheet if he didn't want to play in Montreal".

Doesn't sound like he really knows what Aho wants, just making assumptions like we are based on the fact that he signed the offersheet.
It's called "plausible deniability".

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Also I think, with one thing and another, that I'm close to the mental state that made Robo post the thread equivalent of a drunken late-night phone call a while back, so whatever happens next, know that I love you all, gentlemen.

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
What are our thoughts on a Point offereheet?
It won't work. And let the Habs kick that can. I'd rather work with Vegas in getting another cap casualty, or maybe Guorde from Tampa. We will always do better if we play nice.

Well, if the Habs don't have Kotkaniemi (sp?) signed in two years, then we can revisit that...

DougieSmash

WE'RE IN! WE'RE IN! YES! YES! WOO!
Jan 2, 2009
I don't know hos possible is Gusev but I remember reading he's more talented than Panarin.

RibFrabcus

Bevy of Humanity
Aug 28, 2015
Triad, NC
I don't know hos possible is Gusev but I remember reading he's more talented than Panarin.

His play style reminds me a lot of pre-injury Semin. He's pretty shifty, but the main thing I took away from these highlights was he'll shoot, and score, from pretty much anywhere. Relies heavily on his wrister, and shooting from weird angles and body positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad