Prospect Info: #199OA - Hurricanes select RW Alexander Pashin (Ufa - KHL)

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario
I really think he might be...I didn't see him on Chicago this year but when he came late to the Checkers on their championship run he was a really steady, calm defender. Then coming over this year he started slow but was going strong towards the end. Make him #7 next year and if he doesn't stick he can go to Europe (like Gelinas, Lintuniemi, Cajkovsky, Fora, etc)

What a strange case Michael Fora was. I had pretty much forgotten about him.

Played several years with Ambri-Piotta, came over to Charlotte and played in ONE game then right back to Ambri-Piotta where he’s remained since.

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
Surprised to see I hadn't posted in this thread as I like to stay up on our Russian prospects... Posted the below in the main board and truly believe it. Pashin was not a bad 7th round pick but he was always a huge huge long shot. Would've rather we didn't sign him so soon and just kept his rights forever, but that just is what it is.

Not likely to ever play in the NHL. He's tiny and has struggled to produce in higher level leagues. Not the worst development so far for a 7th round pick but he just won't make it in NA. Hope for the best for him and he can certainly carve out a long term role in the K.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad