Post-Game Talk: 1993 Cup winners vs The Stanley Cup Champions 7:00

win in regulation or let habs get their 2 points?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blades of Steel

log off.
Dec 10, 2009
Virginia
discuss

I wouldn't mind if we lost in OT and Ovie gets a couple tonight but at the end of the day i'm not worried about playoff match ups in the first round.

so let's just get the win.

it's crazy we are at game 81 and there are still 4 teams battling to make it in

PB12

Jul 7, 2015
discuss

I wouldn't mind if we lost in OT and Ovie gets a couple tonight but at the end of the day i'm not worried about playoff match ups in the first round.

so let's just get the win.

it's crazy we are at game 81 and there are still 4 teams battling to make it in
Come on Blades! I had a cool french title for the GDT.

Silky mitts

It’s yours boys and girls and babes let’s go!
Mar 9, 2004
Habs get 2 points maybe they knock out someone I hate more

DrewGl

Jul 28, 2018
Alexandria, VA
Habs are playing for their playoff lives and I guess we are playing for the Metro title (if they really care) so I'm hoping for a good game.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
The issue is how the Caps play. I don't want to see Holtby giving up 4 or turnover city. I want to see the team after two days of practice play like it. If playing right and winning means they play a marginally tougher team in round 1, I am ok with that. If the Caps are playing right they beat whoever.

sycamore

Jan 16, 2010
I would just as soon see them win and wash that Panthers game off. Ending the regular season on a 3 game losing streak doesn't excite me .

This. Let's look dangerous heading into RD1

sycamore

Jan 16, 2010
My confidence level with this team right now: higher than the 2010 team (who's offence was a force of nature, who's defence was suspect and who's goaltending was s0-s0), but lower than 2017, particularly at the TDL when we acquired Shattenkirk and we learned that Letang would be out for the playoffs (that was the most confident I have ever felt). But I feel cautiously confident this year, slightly less so than 2017.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Tonight is Bob Cole's second to last game so if anyone wants to hear it, just DM me close to game time.

He will also be calling the Habs/Leafs on Saturday night which I can also help with.

I love the Habs story this season and they should be very happy with what they did, that being said:

tenor.gif

Reactions: ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

Midnight Judges

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2010
Don't care about match-ups.

They gotta take down whoever gets in the way.

The clinch is the most important thing, and that already happened.

Jun 15, 2007

Okay, I'm not a bald NHL head coach with a reputation as a defenseman guru, but playing both Djoos and Carlson on their offside seems very, very stupid to me. Just play Orpik more and Djoos less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad