Line Combos: 19-20 lineup

Smartguy

May 3, 2010
Edmonton
I would give Chiasson another contract. For the cap hit he had, he overpassed any expectations in a role he was clearly not made for.

I could see him on the third or fourth, if one of Nygard / Gagner doesn't impress.

I would also, but some team who goes swinging for the fences and misses all the big names will offer him the money he wants, probably on the 3rd or 4th day of FA. I agree with Stauffers tweet a couple weeks back, if he does it will be a mid July deal when he realizes no one will give him big money

Nordiques1979

Nov 29, 2009
Laval QC
I would also, but some team who goes swinging for the fences and misses all the big names will offer him the money he wants, probably on the 3rd or 4th day of FA. I agree with Stauffers tweet a couple weeks back, if he does it will be a mid July deal when he realizes no one will give him big money
I don't think he will be greedy , I guess he knows where he's coming from, from his point, I'd only consider team where I could have decent ice time.

Smartguy

May 3, 2010
Edmonton
I don't think he will be greedy , I guess he knows where he's coming from, from his point, I'd only consider team where I could have decent ice time.
It’s not greed... this is probably his only chance to make good money, he’s been living off one year deals since his ELC virtually, can’t blame the guy for trying to cash in on a career year if he can

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad