GDT: #19 – Sabres at Blues – Thu Nov 19, 8:00PM ET – MSG-B, Bell TV

Man of Principles

The Krueger Effect
Nov 30, 2011
I'm not a ref but that looked like a double tap to me. And I'll add that Ennis has consistently pissed me off on a game to game basis this year. That shootout slap shot is ballsy. You make it, you look like a boss. You miss, you're a goat. But he had an overall bad game in my eyes.

schpaff

Sep 4, 2005
21:00 minutes for Gionta...:shakehead

I don't get it...he had moments this game but come on Disco.

Rhett4

Buffalo Selects Jack
Jul 9, 2002
Amerks #ROC
Is it cool to hate the coach? It's been 20 games.

Considering how much better they are and how they play a real system now, hating him over his Gionta obsession seems stupid. It's obvious he has a hard-on for Brian, but that doesn't wash out the good he's done in turning this team around.

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
You guys should be pumped. Went from terrible to decent in a year and going to be a force going forward.

Montag DP

Sabres fan in...
Apr 4, 2007
...Maryland
How? His skate was behind it. If he had kicked it, it would have come out of the net.

Never mind, seeing it again I guess he could have kicked it in. I still don't think he did though, and its kind of annoying how they hardly spent any time on the review.

jamers

bleep bop bloop
Sep 17, 2011
I get the anger over some player selections... but so far I think Bylsma has done a damn good job.

For what it's worth, I think the changes we want to see will happen, because they're logical and our results haven't been great in OT.

Jame

Sep 4, 2002
Florida
You guys should be pumped. Went from terrible to decent in a year and going to be a force going forward.

We were terrible for 2 years to get elite talent. We got them, and then didn't use their talents in two of the most obvious "use them and get the extra point l" scenarios.

No Reinhart in OT
No Eichel in SO

Totally unacceptable

And that's on top of season long idiotic deployments of guys like Gionta, Legwand, Franson, weber, etc

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad