IR​
|
Berglund, Schwartz, Stastny​

** Lineups always subject to change at morning and pre-game skates **

Last edited:

Woodhouse

Dec 20, 2007
New York, NY
Girgensons didn't make the road trip, but Kane's back .. STL didn't practice yesterday after a back-to-back, so no updates on their day-to-day injuries until later: Lehtera (UBI), Ott (UBI), Parayko (LBI).

Kyndig

Jan 3, 2012
Kane-Eichel-Reinhart looks good on paper.

Ennis demoted to the 3rd line, though he might be playing with two players that fit his style. I just wish we had a better winger for Giontas spot.

StlSwedes

Dec 3, 2009
Kane-Eichel-Reinhart looks good on paper.

Ennis demoted to the 3rd line, though he might be playing with two players that fit his style. I just wish we had a better winger for Giontas spot.

Wanted: To replace Gionta, a bigger stronger faster younger version of Gionta!

I'll be at the game tonight, excited to see them in person. Hoping for a good game and not a shut out. Glad to see Kane is back!

1point21Gigawatts

hell's a gigawatt?
Apr 7, 2010
The future
What do we have to do to get Reinhart on a line with ROR?? Those two work pretty well together.

Glad to see Kane back.

I hope they come out of the gate with a little bit more urgency in this game. Tired of the flat footed starts and early goals and playing catch up for the rest of the night.

Mit Yarrum

HoF Turd Shiner
Apr 1, 2010
If it were up to me, I'd re-order our RW.

I'd go:

Reinhart
McGinn
Ennis
Gionta

Everything else the same.

That said, I like that 2nd line.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Get Moulson off of RoR's wing FFS! Ideally I want RoR with Kane-Reinhart as that line looked great when Kane was healthy, and should be able to drive possession. I'd be OK with Kane-RoR-Gionta because I think that line could drive possession as well. Moulson is a possession killer, though. He should be used strictly for scoring depth.

Jame

Sep 4, 2002
Florida
Get Moulson off of RoR's wing FFS! Ideally I want RoR with Kane-Reinhart as that line looked great when Kane was healthy, and should be able to drive possession. I'd be OK with Kane-RoR-Gionta because I think that line could drive possession as well. Moulson is a possession killer, though. He should be used strictly for scoring depth.

agreed

Kane-ROR-Reinhart
Moulson-Eichel-Girgensons
Foligno-Larsson-Ennis

Kennerdell

Nov 11, 2015
Maryland
I am still saying Disco is letting Gio feel special and keep tough minutes away from the young guys until Dan feels they are fully acclimated and thinks we have a chance at a post season push.

Edit: Insert Girgy after he gets back

Moulson-RoR-Ennis

Kane-Eichel-Samson

Foligno-Larsson-McGinn

Des-Legwand-Gionta

^^^This, please, for the love of all that is holy. When Ennis slumps or Dan wants to make a point swap McGinn and Ennis. McGinn is fully capable of playing up wherever on the roster. Take today for instance. Put McGinn line 1 and put Ennis on the 3rd line.

I want to keep Samson and Eichel on the same line. Kane is a good compliment to them IMO

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
I hope we go with Ullmark. Give him as much time as possible against tough competition before Lehner comes back.

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
Kane-Eichel-Reinhart is a line I'm excited to watch. As much as I (and others) griped about Kane and Eichel the first several games together, they were consistently generating chances, just not finishing as many as we would've liked. Reinhart on the other side, with his hockey smarts, should be a nice complement.

Siege Rhino

Feb 26, 2015
Ramsey Canyon
Kane-Eichel-Reinhart is a line I'm excited to watch. As much as I (and others) griped about Kane and Eichel the first several games together, they were consistently generating chances, just not finishing as many as we would've liked. Reinhart on the other side, with his hockey smarts, should be a nice complement.

Would love to see this if Kane laces up tonight.

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore
Parayko is day-to-day, so his absence from the Blues' morning skate may indicate he's not in tonight. No clue why Shattenkirk isn't there.

ManyIdeas

Feb 14, 2012
St. Louis
In case you guys are curious, Lehtera appears to be good to go after a hospital trip and Ott appears to be out again. Parayko may be in? Not on the ice but no word.

Excited to see Eichel.

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
The "Beyond Blue And Gold" piece - well the shorten 4 minute 17 second version - with Jack Eichel and Matt Moulson - premieres tonight during the first intermission.
Alan Pergament of the Buffalo News posted some comments on it in his article in todays Buffalo News.
(Those comments are posted in both the "Beyond Blue And Gold" and "Jack Eichel" threads.)
If you miss the feature on MSG, it will immediately go up on the Sabres website after it airs on TV.

Clock

May 13, 2006

Yup. KER is what I'm sure a lot of fans have been pining to see. Should be interesting.

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
Expecting a very physical game to be played tonight. Too bad Girgs is out. Gonna be his kind of game. Blues are a bit banged up but their D is big and strong. It would be a good time for Buffalo to use the body on them. Having Bogosian and Kane back will help counter any garbage hits that get applied.

Allen is playing very well and goals will be even harder than usual to come by tonight.

No Ott so maybe the stupid factor will be reduced.....

Last edited:

ManyIdeas

Feb 14, 2012
St. Louis
Expecting a very physical game to be played tonight. Too bad Girgs is out. Gonna be his kind of game. Blues are a bit banged up but their D is big and strong. It would be a good time for Buffalo to use the body on them. Having Bogosian and Kane back will help counter any garbage hits that get applied.

Allen is playing very well and goals will be even harder than usual to come by tonight.

No Ott so maybe the stupid factor will be reduced.....

Ott just confirmed to play tonight

Let the stupid continue!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad