GDT: #18 New Jersey Devils at Calgary Flames: Lion King Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

DevilsFanInFla

Feb 28, 2014
I really don't care about our past record against this or any other team. We're in a new era of Devils hockey in basically everything but the jersey and the mascot. We score goals! We don't blow leads every night! We come from behind (giggity)! We are fast-ish, attacking-ish, and supportive! Past record be damned, we're a new team and I want us to keep turning heads. No team on this road trip has been that great this season so I say let's go out and string together more wins. Go Devils!

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
was at the game last season and man did it suck having them score 2 goals in the last few minutes including one in the dying seconds……oh clemmer

left before the shootout loss just to get the **** out of the saddledome…couldnt be bothered to waste my time on the gimmick

i want a win tonight!

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
:laugh:

I was SO surprised last week or so when I saw recaps on NHL network and Ramo was in goal again. I was like, wasn't he released?

Then when I realized they somehow came to the awful decision to bring him back...wow they're hurtin for certain between the posts.

I think one of the other shooter tutors they got was destroyed, not sure if it was in a game or in practice.

So that's why Ramo is back up.

I forgot to pick up some golf balls when I was out. I wanted to shoot some golf balls at my Karri Ramo, in celebration of the Flames favorite spring time activity.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
He's local and really really good, why wouldn't they?

He's really not that local though, he's from closer to Philly than anything.

Isn't he from Carney's Point or something? That's like the last town in Jersey before the Delaware bridge.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
In before O'Neill finally gets his first goal. OG against Cory with 1 minute left

Maybe he'll actually fire the puck a little bit harder, since it's just a piece of cardboard in nets for Calgary tonight. No danger or chance of hurting him.

They might even have to call up the Ronald McDonald cutout they got the next time one of these shooter tutors gets destroyed, if he's even still in their organization.

NHL Fanatik*

First post on the Devils board - have read the site for years, decided to begin voicing my opinions.

Go Devils! People expect us to fall off, prove them wrong!

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
Maybe he'll actually fire the puck a little bit harder, since it's just a piece of cardboard in nets for Calgary tonight. No danger or chance of hurting him.

They might even have to call up the Ronald McDonald cutout they got the next time one of these shooter tutors gets destroyed, if he's even still in their organization.

cant forget their mcdonald's jerseys…...:laugh:

should bring them back and play the kings in their burger king ones :scared:

1eb14416a4b8bbc5cb4aac784a340bce.jpg

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
First post on the Devils board - have read the site for years, decided to begin voicing my opinions.

Go Devils! People expect us to fall off, prove them wrong!

Welcome!

I thought you were a Calgary poster at first when I saw your username since I was unfamiliar with it. Then I saw ''Decided to begin voicing my opinions'' and I'm thinking it was someone unhappy with my Calgary bashing.:laugh:

Welcome though!:handclap:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
cant forget their mcdonald's jerseys…...:laugh:

should bring them back and play the kings in their burger king ones :scared:

1eb14416a4b8bbc5cb4aac784a340bce.jpg

Haha I actually forgot about them!

I was actually referencing some other random shooter tutor they had a couple years back that we lost to.

His name was Ronald MacDonald or something.

NHL Fanatik*

Welcome!

I thought you were a Calgary poster at first when I saw your username since I was unfamiliar with it. Then I saw ''Decided to begin voicing my opinions'' and I'm thinking it was someone unhappy with my Calgary bashing.:laugh:

Welcome though!:handclap:

Haha no, hopefully we crush Calgary. And thanks!

One thing Ive noticed on HFB is how underrated NJs defense is. Do people realize just how good Greene-Larsson is??

Top 3 defensive pair in the league in terms if defense, sure they dont produce a lot but they stop a lot.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Haha no, hopefully we crush Calgary. And thanks!

One thing Ive noticed on HFB is how underrated NJs defense is. Do people realize just how good Greene-Larsson is??

Top 3 defensive pair in the league in terms if defense, sure they dont produce a lot but they stop a lot.

A lot of our players that actually are good, are pretty underrated by fans around the league.

At least I haven't read a ''Ben Bishop is better than Cory Schneider'' post in like a week or two.:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad