GDT: #18 Devils vs Capitals: Groundhog Day Part II, High Noon Edition

JMarce

Feb 4, 2012
6Ncpqwz.jpg

VaxjoDevil

No kids - Still a person
Nov 11, 2009
Princeton, NJ
Don't even know if that was the thought but the fact that we are playing Caps again and Groundhog Day... this GDT is really fantastic :laugh:

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Bad part is we have to sit and listen to that godawful DJ in the Verizon center. I've never heard an arena pick worse music, and we had DJ Zubs doing our warm up music. :laugh:

Caps goal song might be one of the worst I've heard too.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Let's play a good game for MOOOOSSSSEEEEEE! tomorrow! Guys really let him down last game.

The PK is worrisome. We've given up multiple goals in the same game 3 of the last 4 on the PK. Ottawa being the only one where we gave up none. The 3 in between we've given up at least 2 PP goals each time. The sad part is we aren't even taking as many penalties as we were earlier in the season so it's not like we're having to kill off 5 or 6 every game like we had been. That explains how the PK has nosedived from 8th to 22nd in the league so fast.

I think there's been 6 games this year at least where we haven't given up an even strength goal.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Bad part is we have to sit and listen to that godawful DJ in the Verizon center. I've never heard an arena pick worse music, and we had DJ Zubs doing our warm up music. :laugh:

Caps goal song might be one of the worst I've heard too.

Remember the Canes goal song? They might still use it.

It was some real lame **** that a very cheesy organization would do. It's song 2 by Blur, but with yabba dabba do's from fred flintstone, and Ric Flair WOO chants added in.

I don't think they used the same exact one anymore. I think they took the Adam Sandler ''Wooby doo!'' and fred flintstone **** out of it now. Tell me this isn't the corniest song used for a goal song in the history of the NHL.

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
I saw cell phone guy at the rock a week or two after that happened and he made another appearance this season (1:30 in guy to the right with the bandage)

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Where was the original image of cell phone guy from? Moose had a white road jersey on. Was it the game in Pittsburgh? Had to be if Brian Engblom was interviewing him.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Moose got a shutout in Dallas two years ago. I can't remember if it was a national broadcast or not.

This thread needs some pointing guy!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad