GDT: #17 New Jersey Devils v.s. Pittsburg Penguins: Slapshot Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Devils are one of the hottest teams in the league and they start Fleury against the Jackets and Zatkoff against NJD? Alrighty then.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
There is no one in hockey that I hate more than than him. What a pretentiousness, without cause D-bag. You should have done something in your life before you have an attitude like that. He's always been a loser

He really is the worst.

He has such a holier then though attitude. He seemed almost offended that anyone dare question goalie equipment size.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Have ****ing had it finally with that Peter Pan ''When you're Peter Pan, you stay young forever'' commercial.

**** off with that commercial already!:rant:

I hated that commercial the moment I saw it.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
There is no one in hockey that I hate more than than him. What a pretentiousness, without cause D-bag. You should have done something in your life before you have an attitude like that. He's always been a loser

Should have retired in 2004, when he allowed the only goal ever scored by Igor Larianov (or the 2.5 ounces of what was left of his remains) for the Devils.:laugh:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Devils are one of the hottest teams in the league and they start Fleury against the Jackets and Zatkoff against NJD? Alrighty then.

I don't blame them.

The hype for Columbus is ridiculous, I'm sure most people in Pittsburgh (the NHL city the closest to Columbus) actually think they're still a playoff team.

People at the South Pole believe they're really good and a playoff team.

As do the losers that picked them to be a cup finalist this year.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I think this is the goaltender that allowed a hilariously bad goal to Joe Thornton a couple years back when the Penguins were playing the Sharks.

It was almost identical to the shot that Josefson just took and from near the same spot, yet it somehow made it in.

I was on the phone with a friend who was also watching the game as she was talking to me, it was on NBCSN and she was able to watch it.

She had never watched a hockey game before and even was laughing at how pathetic it was. She laughed for a week about it.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Guess it's another one of those games where we have to overcome the sixth man...and Gionta's penalty was a fair call to be sure, but if you're going to call that then call either of TWO Penguins obstructing Palmeri as he's going into the zone minutes before that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad