GDT: 160213 Coyotes @ Sharks 7:30pm CSNCA

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Before I had kids I was all about that type of music. Now it's stuff they can listen to, too, like The Strokes.

Jwec

Dec 21, 2015
Finland
Same. The only Scott Ian stuff I truly like.

BIGGER THAN THE DEVIL! :yo:

I like Anthrax but SOD is great funny band too. I haven't listened them very much but I still like their stuff. Not too serius music :D And It is nice to see that here is posters who likes heavy metal and good music.

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
Oh i understand why the 3rd and 4th lines did so good tonight. It was so that every highlight on the sharks facebook page could read. Roy sommer product matt tennyson lights the lamp. Roy sommer product chris tierny lights the lamp.

Timo Time

73-9
Feb 21, 2012
San Jose, CA
Sharks seem to have a more consistently structured game with Deboer, whereas the last few years every other week they were laying stinkers. Winnipeg may have been the last real egg they've laid recently. Have to like the way everyone on the team is trending.

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
I like Anthrax but SOD is great funny band too. I haven't listened them very much but I still like their stuff. Not too serius music :D And It is nice to see that here is posters who likes heavy metal and good music.

I'm a big thrash fan, but delve into just about every genre of metal. The scene outside of the USA is amazing! You Finnish have access to so many amazing bands.

The McMafia

Sep 2, 2011
San Diego, CA
Sharks seem to have a more consistently structured game with Deboer, whereas the last few years every other week they were laying stinkers. Winnipeg may have been the last real egg they've laid recently. Have to like the way everyone on the team is trending.

There's been a dramatic improvement since the turn of the year (or maybe back in December) in the quality of the team's play. Passes more than just the eye test - hovering around 55% fenwick the past month.

Untitled.png

KirbyDots

May 10, 2011
I'm not that into metal but I like Finntroll and then old stuff like Black Sabbath and silly stuff like Dio.

Jwec

Dec 21, 2015
Finland
I'm a big thrash fan, but delve into just about every genre of metal. The scene outside of the USA is amazing! You Finnish have access to so many amazing bands.

Yeah here in Finland is much metal fans. And we have good metal bands and metal scene but I am bit weird because I am not that big fan of CoB, Nightwish and Stratovarius. But I really like Amorphis and some other smaller Finnish metal bands. And of course I play on a metal band myself :P

But is there still great metal scene on the Bay Area like it was on the 80s? Because I really love that Bay Area has produced so many great bands like Machine head, Metallica, Testament, Exodus etc.

BaileyMacTavish

Hockey lovin' wolf
Nov 8, 2010
San Jose
ooh a music discussion?

Helloween, Rhapsody of Fire, Sonata Arctica. Yeah EU Power Metal is my jam.

Oh ****. Can't forget Edguy. Edguy is love, Edguy is life

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
Yeah here in Finland is much metal fans. And we have good metal bands and metal scene but I am bit weird because I am not that big fan of CoB, Nightwish and Stratovarius. But I really like Amorphis and some other smaller Finnish metal bands. And of course I play on a metal band myself :P

But is there still great metal scene on the Bay Area like it was on the 80s? Because I really love that Bay Area has produced so many great bands like Machine head, Metallica, Testament, Exodus etc.

Horns for my fellow metal musician!

ooh a music discussion?

Helloween, Rhapsody of Fire, Sonata Arctica. Yeah EU Power Metal is my jam.

Oh ****. Can't forget Edguy. Edguy is love, Edguy is life

Lots of good music on NBR's label. I didn't get Edguy until I got Edguy.

Still haven't seen your shoe eating video.

This cannot be brought up enough.

BaileyMacTavish

Hockey lovin' wolf
Nov 8, 2010
San Jose

Lemme say I will forever miss old CoB. Ithink Stratovarius has gotten very good with their newest album last year.

Jwec

Dec 21, 2015
Finland
Horns for my fellow metal musician!
Thanks! I think that I will post some recordings of our band's music when we get something new recorded. We already have two demos recorded earlier but I don't know if their quality is good enough to share them here :D

This cannot be brought up enough.
I'm also waiting that shoe eating video to happen :D

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
You mean POD, right ? :laugh:

Because SOD is............ :laugh:

Stormtroopers Of Death, 80's Thrash band from New York, featuring Scott Ian of Anthrax.

I don't listen to POD or System Of A Down or any of that!:P

Jwec

Dec 21, 2015
Finland
Lemme say I will forever miss old CoB. Ithink Stratovarius has gotten very good with their newest album last year.

I think the main reason why I don't listen CoB much is Alexi Laiho's voice. I don't like it very much. I don't say that he is bad vocalist though. And they have some great songs I occasionally listen.

But now I need to go back to sleep. This was fun game and it was really nice to chat about metal music with you guys. We need to talk some other time more about heavy metal and great bands.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad