GDT: 160204 Sharks @ Blues CSNCA 5pm

Jwec

Dec 21, 2015
Finland
We can win this but if we lose this I'm getting really scared that this is going to be same kind of February than last year.

SNOG 3-2 Sharks
Burns, Hertl, Couture
Tarasenko, Steen

tahoesharksfan

Old-Timer
Apr 29, 2014
The Lake
February is going to define our season. Time for the team as a whole to step up and show everyone what they've got!

Sharks 3/2
Pavs/Tierney/Hertl
Tara-sink-hole/Shattenkirk

bluefunnel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2005
SNOG:

4-2 Sharks.

Hertl, Marleau, Burns and Pavelski.

Steen and Tarasenko.

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
We can win this but if we lose this I'm getting really scared that this is going to be same kind of February than last year.

SNOG 3-2 Sharks
Burns, Hertl, Couture
Tarasenko, Steen

Jeepers creepers it is 2 games into the month. I know most fans jump off the wagon quick here but it is honestly getting out of hand this season.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Jeepers creepers it is 2 games into the month. I know most fans jump off the wagon quick here but it is honestly getting out of hand this season.

Oh look at you, trying to be all reasonable like a mook. Well la-di-da Mr. Fancy with your fancy edumacation.

weastern bias

worst team in the league
Feb 3, 2012
SJ
SNOG 5-3

Pavsx2, Marleau, Burns, Couture

Tarasenko, Stasny, Fabbri

This team is like a problem teen who's been sent to rehab multiple times

I love them with all my might, but I will never trust them again

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
This board goes from suicidal to euphoric, and vice versa depending on which team scores. It's hilarious.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
This board goes from suicidal to euphoric, and vice versa depending on which team scores. It's hilarious.

You can pretty much bank on it that whoever scores first wins. Sharks have a great record scoring first and a horrible record when they don't. I mean, that's a general trend league-wide but the Sharks seem to have a bit of an enhanced version of it. They win 20% of the games they allow the first goal which is 24th. Their 2nd in the league with a .875 winning percentage when they score first. 21 of their 26 wins are in games where they score first. It's something they have in common with the Blackhawks in terms of these sorts of numbers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad