Sep 11, 2015
NJ
JAZ2F2i.gif

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
If we keep this offense up then Papa Johns is even more ****** than they thought.

And I'm ok with that since it's garbage pizza.

Reactions: haveandare

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
Beat two really good teams on this run. Three if you count Vegas, which is debatable though they have a nice record.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
For the first time since 12-13 this team feels like it has an actual first line made up of first line quality players.

I'm waiting for the inevitable moment when Kampfer comes back down to earth, but he's certainly not looked out of place with Staal on the 3rd pairing.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
How did Hank play?
I didn't see the first goal, but otherwise he looked good to me. Second goal was similar to the Shatty winner the other night and the third he got bumped by a player driving the net and never regained position before the puck was played back out front for a tap in.

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
That my friends was a "big boy" win.

Boys are back and those impostors of the first two weeks are gone.

As I said earlier, we had to win this game to send a message to rest of league in particular the Metro divsion that those pain in the asses Rangers are back to their winning ways and beating us is going to take your very best A game.

Feels good boys....very good.

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary
That my friends was a "big boy" win.

Boys are back and those impostors of the first two weeks are gone.

As I said earlier, we had to win this game to send a message to rest of league in particular the Metro divsion that those pain in the asses Rangers are back to their winning ways and beating us is going to take your very best A game.

Feels good boys....very good.

Agree, Max. I think they got sick of looking like chumps out there.

Reactions: Maximus

Jun 16, 2015
Good overall defense and poor PP effort or sloppy defense with strong PP? I guess we should stick on the second.

And for some reason i can't consider this one a solid win. That PP line was quite extraordinary on 3rd period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad