GDT: #15 - 11/12/16 | RANGERS @ flames | 10:00 - MSG PLUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
As effective as Grabs was on the Miller Hayes line. I like Vesey there that much more. I think that's going to be a great trio. Let's get real here...Vesey is much more talented than Grabs in spite of his excellent start. They look really good tonight.

KingStian

Jan 8, 2011
UFC 205 update:

Joanna Jedrzejczyk retains after the desicon (49-46) over Karolina Kowalkiewicz. First three rounds was boring with Joanna dominating, but she got rocked in the fourth and was in trouble. Last two rounds was fun. The face of Joanna looks like she's been in a fight.

SA16

Sixstring
Aug 25, 2006
Long Island
Four goals. No one on the team has more than 1 point. It's amazing what running four lines with skilled players on it will do for a team.

I was actually told the 4th line has to be a defensively responsible line and can't just be "another line" that can score like every other

member 116805

UFC 205 update:

Joanna Jedrzejczyk retains after the desicon (49-46) over Karolina Kowalkiewicz. First three rounds was boring with Joanna dominating, but she got rocked in the fourth and was in trouble. Last two rounds was fun. The face of Joanna looks like she's been in a fight.

God damnit, cant stand that... lady

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
I was actually told the 4th line has to be a defensively responsible line and can't just be "another line" that can score like every other

I mean, AV had that idea (and was quoted as such) early on in the pre-season. I guess he changed his mind.

KingStian

Jan 8, 2011
For those wondering about the Conor McGregor fight, it definitely won't start until after the Rangers game has finished. Still one title fight before which have yet to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad