Blue Jays GDT: ('14 v15) Next game: @HOU | Fri, Aug 1 | 8pm ET/5pm PT | Happ vs McHugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
Didn't take the bullpen long to **** it up. You
Just knew the jays weren't gonna win this one

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
This game would at least be tied if we scored at least 1 with guys at 2nd and 3rd with none out...have to get guys home in that situation. No excuses. Really disappointing, hopefully we get it back in the 9th.

shaner8989

Aug 6, 2005
Deserved to lose. ****ing joke of a game from everyone except Happ

Just like I said this game was lost by 2 unacceptable at bats by Kawasaki and goins

It's these losses that will prevent this team from going anywhere

Gibbons is also a piece of ****. Let's take out a lefty, replace him with another lefty, to face a right handed batter.

****ing fail after fail

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto

Just like I said this game was lost by 2 unacceptable at bats by Kawasaki and goins

Gibbons is also a piece of ****. Let's take out a lefty, replace him with another lefty, to face a right handed batter.

****ing fail after fail

We just finished winning 6 in a row and 9 of 10, we're 10 games above .500 and 3 games up in the WC..It's one game. Although I admit using Loup there was a weird decision.

shaner8989

Aug 6, 2005
We just finished winning 6 in a row and 9 of 10, we're 10 games above .500 and 3 games up in the WC..It's one game.

Well aware of this. Doesn't make this loss or any loss fine by any means

It was fail after fail all night.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
hopefully Qualls is twice a bad as he was last night(give up 2 homeruns) so we can see this to extras.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Didn't take the bullpen long to **** it up. You
Just knew the jays weren't gonna win this one

It was Loup though. The one guy you wouldn't expect to get victimized like that.

****ing fail after fail

Well aware of this. Doesn't make this loss or any loss fine by any means

It was fail after fail all night.

whatever you say. Nothing is acceptable ever, apparently. Losses happen. They're not good, but they're not all worthy of giant spastic freakouts.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
why is Fransisco not hitting here? 1 more out and the game if over and we leave the righty who can't hit righties in against the righty?

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
I'll be shocked if Rasmus is back next season, just a terrible season. To showing up late to the park multiple times, to just sucking ass..really starting to understand why a classy organization like St.Louis got rid of him. He's never reached the potential he had, it's too bad.

shaner8989

Aug 6, 2005
Valencia can never ever ever ever hit against a righty ever again

Pathetic game all around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad