Blue Jays GDT: ('14 v14) Next game: @NYY | Fri, Jul 25 | 7pm ET/4pm PT |Buehrle vs Kuroda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Matty D!

They should let Jack do colour for a game.

The only other Rogers employee I can see them having to fill in for Jay games is Jim Hughson since he used to do Jay games on TSN in the 80's and 90's and late 2000's for CBC when they had games briefly. He's way better at baseball than hockey as well.

Woodman19

Jun 14, 2008
Safest bet in the world. Wait for the Jays to win game 1 of a series in Tampa Bay and then bet all your money on the Rays to win the next 2.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Surprised they didn't walk Longoria after the double steal since first base was open...

Umps ****** calls on Cecil helped give the Rays another run :facepalm:

Woodman19

Jun 14, 2008
Yea, the Jays are not going to come back. Anytime we face any adversity and need a strong bounce back the team just looks dead and apathetic. I am sick of watching the same old **** over and over again and AA and his "lets trade for 3-4 star players and no depth whatsoever" crap and then wonder why we suck when we start getting injured.

shaner8989

Aug 6, 2005
Starting to not give a ****... This is just truly pathetic and unacceptable. Period

TheThrill81*

Another quality start by Dickey where the Jays offence doesn't show up.

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
Yea, the Jays are not going to come back. Anytime we face any adversity and need a strong bounce back the team just looks dead and apathetic. I am sick of watching the same old **** over and over again and AA and his "lets trade for 3-4 star players and no depth whatsoever" crap and then wonder why we suck when we start getting injured.

The sad thing is that he's gonna wait a little too long to make his trades to add to the team and well just end up wasting prospects on a lost season. Really this is the team you have to love to hate. We were spoiled at the start of the season

DatsyukianDeke*

Another great but wasted start by Dickey

He has been fantastic the last 2 starts. Hopefully he can maintain this going into the 2nd half. This is the Dickey we need for the upcoming run.

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
He has been fantastic the last 2 starts. Hopefully he can maintain this going into the 2nd half. This is the Dickey we need for the upcoming run.

Wait... You're complimenting Dickey? Lol I kid.

He actually hasn't been too bad this year. Every start he gives up 3 ER or less it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad