Blue Jays GDT: ('14 v11) Next Game: @Cin|Fri, Jun 20|7pm ET/4pm PT| Hendriks vs Latos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
I watched the entire game. Obviously it's hard not to lose faith down 8-0, but I did say at 8-0 to my friend we were gonna win 12-10 half sarcastically

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
You could feel our luck turning the first game of the Cards series when we stranded the bases load 3 times including that triple play. Even though we won, that's where I felt the slump started. Hopefully the first game of this interleague series gets us going again. If this isn't motivating I'm not sure what the hell would be.

To start this game, you couldn't have more things going against you. Hopefully it gives them a boost.

I stopped watching in the 4th or 5th. Had dinner to make anyway, I just didn't want to put myself through the torture. Glad they came back.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
No the Yankees didn't just do that. Last I say it was the 9th inning 3-0, 2 outs, I assumed it would be over :(

Scion

May 25, 2012
If the Jays pull this off it will go down as one of the most famous comebacks in franchise history.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
If the Jays pull this off it will go down as one of the most famous comebacks in franchise history.

I still remember the game where we were down like 6 to the Rays in the 9th and came back and won. This goes right up there.

Scion

May 25, 2012
Raise your hand if youre gonna tell everyone you watched the whole thing and never lost faith.

I lost faith on at least six different occassions tonight but kept turning back to the game because nothing else was on tv.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I lost faith on at least six different occassions tonight but kept turning back to the game because nothing else was on tv.

pfft, quitter. :sarcasm:

I haven't changed the channel once. When it was 8-0 I was down, but I still figured it was early enough for things to get interesting. Then Edwin got the HR and it kept me hanging on all game long.

and now that. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad